Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that?

+12
Grandmaster
achmed420
fxtdiilz
SFVigilante
Nidac_7
Chokey
anthonyFv
AlwaysRaw
STRANGEgenius
41OMaXiMuS
King
Rain
16 posters
Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that?

Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 16:48
send to me as well fags
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that?

Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 19:25
Chokey wrote:send to me as well fags
Ask nicely Punk
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 19:48
SFVigilante wrote:
Chokey wrote:send to me as well fags
Ask nicely Punk
Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that? - Page 2 You-think-this-is-a-game
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 20:31
SFVigilante wrote:Pm me your email and i will send it to you

can you send it to me as well?
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sat 24 Nov 2012 - 13:58
jackday1999@hotmail.co.uk.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:03
ill pm the links tomorrow, if the uploader keeps it up.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 0:29
Do you mean this?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 1:39
Coolguy 127 wrote:Do you mean this?
yep did you upload that? or did you just find it? just wonderin.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 6:59
anthonyFv wrote:

He would've uploaded it because I searched everywhere for this song a few days ago.. Imo i think we should've just kept this song between us on the forums incase they were to release it at a later date..
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 16:13
anthonyFv wrote:

I uploaded it. Other 12
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 17:15
Coolguy 127 wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

I uploaded it. Other 12
SwizZz 2
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 19:31
And who told you To upload it this was meant only for the forums Now im going to close the DL link
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 21:53
Coolguy 127 wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

I uploaded it. Other 12

Take it down, you had no right uploading a song that was shared between us at the forums..
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 0:18
It's a good song! Let's just enjoy it!
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 2:51
fxtdiilz wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

I uploaded it. Other 12

Take it down, you had no right uploading a song that was shared between us at the forums..

Isn't it obvious that I didn't upload this because of that face I put down, in the end of my sentence?
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 3:23
Well it doesn't matter who uploaded it, someone always has to ruin shit. It's like someone has to feel fuckin' special that they uploaded it.
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 3:49
Coolguy 127 wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

I uploaded it. Other 12

Isn't it obvious that I didn't upload this because of that face I put down, in the end of my sentence?
But once they asked you to take it down,it came down... SwizZz 1
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 23:06
proswervez wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

I uploaded it. Other 12

But once they asked you to take it down,it came down... SwizZz 1

Probably just coincidence.....or someone else in this forum took it down! Hopsin 4
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 23:11
would somebody be so kind as to share it with a noobie like myself please?

fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 23:02
akaDan wrote:would somebody be so kind as to share it with a noobie like myself please?

Just go on youtube and search it, some dickhead from the forums already leaked it..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum