Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KABOSH
Registered Member

K.A.B.O.S.H. (Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, and Dirty Wormz) "Gods Of Warr" Empty K.A.B.O.S.H. (Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, and Dirty Wormz) "Gods Of Warr"

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 8:35
Dirty Wormz posted on their twitter and facebook that once their APP reaches 1,000 downloads that they will release the Gods Of Warr track from K.A.B.O.S.H. Just search Dirty Wormz in the APP store. It's FREE! We only need 220 more.

http://www.reverbnation.com/mobile-app/305811/dirtywormz
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

K.A.B.O.S.H. (Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, and Dirty Wormz) "Gods Of Warr" Empty Re: K.A.B.O.S.H. (Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, and Dirty Wormz) "Gods Of Warr"

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 9:14
downloaded it a few days ago, i cannot wait for this track.
KABOSH
Registered Member

K.A.B.O.S.H. (Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, and Dirty Wormz) "Gods Of Warr" Empty Re: K.A.B.O.S.H. (Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, and Dirty Wormz) "Gods Of Warr"

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 10:39
STRANGEgenius wrote:downloaded it a few days ago, i cannot wait for this track.

I'm curious to how it sounds. I just got into Dirty Wormz and I think they're great. Hopefully we can get the track before their album releases.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 11:41
KABOSH wrote:

I'm curious to how it sounds. I just got into Dirty Wormz and I think they're great. Hopefully we can get the track before their album releases.

doesnt their album release next month?

theyre pretty dope.
KABOSH
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 20:49
STRANGEgenius wrote:
KABOSH wrote:

doesnt their album release next month?

theyre pretty dope.

It comes out October 2nd.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum