Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

What is the humor option on the memberlist? Empty What is the humor option on the memberlist?

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 0:52
Do you guys just decide who you think is funny, or is their a actual thing you can click on posts that says its funny that Ive missed this whole time? I probably sound stupid, I just don't understand how you guys update that part or if you even do.My vote for funniest poster vote goes to zkickpush for that massive trolling he did to you guys about fapping off to Hopsin unless he was serious, if he was than it goes to bottom bitch even though think i annoy him sometimes. SwizZz 4
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

What is the humor option on the memberlist? Empty Re: What is the humor option on the memberlist?

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 15:00
Dunno what you're on about tbh. Check it again. What is the humor option on the memberlist? ZiIil

Don't worry Anthony, we all love you. Trolling aside, I really didn't notice it - thanks for pointing that out, man. Will fix it up later. Thumbs Up
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

What is the humor option on the memberlist? Empty Re: What is the humor option on the memberlist?

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 15:22
AnthonyisZwis

ROFLMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Frankie you legend!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 15:31
Jeet wrote:AnthonyisZwis

this lmfao
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 15:39
Jeet wrote:AnthonyisZwis

swag swag

Last edited by anthonyFv on Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 15:55; edited 1 time in total
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 15:47
man whyd you change it. I liked it. Hopsin 3
Sponsored content