Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Have you guys ever thought about putting advertisements on here? Empty Have you guys ever thought about putting advertisements on here?

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 0:11
I know it sounds stupid, and I don't really like ads but I wouldn't care if there was just some little ones, and you guys could get some money(not much) but at least a little. Maybe make a deal with FV to promote their merch and cds on the side. Im lookin out for your guys' wallets.

"I treat cash like the government treat aids, I won't be satisfied till all my niggas get it,..get it?"- Kanye West
hupsun
Registered Member

Have you guys ever thought about putting advertisements on here? Empty Re: Have you guys ever thought about putting advertisements on here?

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 0:16
You saying you want this site to sell out ?!?/ /?/ Hmmm??!?/ Git out of here Anthony.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Have you guys ever thought about putting advertisements on here? Empty Re: Have you guys ever thought about putting advertisements on here?

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 0:40
Bottom Bitch wrote:You saying you want this site to sell out ?!?/ /?/ Hmmm??!?/ Git out of here Anthony.
yes, all i care about is money and the city that im from Hopsin
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 3:06
I wouldn't mind at all, why not if it helps the forum grow in a way Have you guys ever thought about putting advertisements on here? Shrug
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 3:17
King wrote:I wouldn't mind at all, why not if it helps the forum grow in a way Have you guys ever thought about putting advertisements on here? Shrug
yea, i wouldn't mind either.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 4:23
if the adds are small than yes.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 23:40
Yea the sides can have banners.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 0:36
Emblem wrote:Yea the sides can have banners.
or there are ads for people unless they log in, sign up! Hopsin 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 14:07
there is a add.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 14:47
Testing things out with the ads right now. Not sure if I'll keep them up.
hupsun
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 14:52
SELLOUT CUNT!??!?// / / // NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FU TBH
Frankie
Administrator

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 14:56
Have you guys ever thought about putting advertisements on here? Uspmo
hupsun
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 15:12
Have you guys ever thought about putting advertisements on here? Bitch-slap
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 17:15
Have you guys ever thought about putting advertisements on here? Tumblr_ln7wkylJtN1qcmhvl
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 18:43
As long as you don't get some gay ass pop up ad which i have to close each time i log on, then i'm cool with it
Frankie
Administrator

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 18:45
whufcwesthamunited wrote:As long as you don't get some gay ass pop up ad which i have to close each time i log on, then i'm cool with it

I don't plan to do something like that. I just want a simple ad under the banner, no pop-ups.

This isn't final yet... keep that in mind. Just testing things out at this point so I might not even put/keep the ad up there.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 19:14
I have no ads. You shit cunts are mad. Hopsin 2
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 19:15
I just see an empty space.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum