Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is my new Avi too badass? (not a serious question)

+11
STRANGEgenius
King
BabySmacker
Knightmare
User Name
Chokey
Grandmaster
41OMaXiMuS
hupsun
anthonyFv
15 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Is my new Avi too badass? (not a serious question) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my new Avi too badass? (not a serious question)

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 1:17
AlwaysRaw wrote:
HopNation wrote:Is my new Avi too badass? (not a serious question) - Page 2 A3vcmk10
i'm going to be using this a lot
im sorry haha
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Is my new Avi too badass? (not a serious question) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my new Avi too badass? (not a serious question)

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 1:19
anthonyFv wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
HopNation wrote:Is my new Avi too badass? (not a serious question) - Page 2 A3vcmk10
im sorry haha
nah, you're not annoying like Zwis. Just sometimes! Hopsin 3
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 4:17
anthonyFv wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
im sorry haha

You have to realize that here at FunkVolume forums we will do anything and everything to tear your heart out of your chest and shit on it. Then we will clean it, put it back together, and love it forever.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 8:39
BabySmacker wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
im sorry haha

You have to realize that here at FunkVolume forums we will do anything and everything to tear your heart out of your chest and shit on it. Then we will clean it, put it back together, and love it forever.

thats our motto.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 9:52
BabySmacker wrote:You have to realize that here at FunkVolume forums we will do anything and everything to tear your heart out of your chest and shit on it. Then we will clean it, put it back together, and love it forever.
Someone please put this on the homepage.
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 11:17
Jeet wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:You have to realize that here at FunkVolume forums we will do anything and everything to tear your heart out of your chest and shit on it. Then we will clean it, put it back together, and love it forever.

I second this...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 11:48
HopNation wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I second this...

FRANKIEEEEE
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:00
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I second this...

FRANKIEEEEE
Can I get an amen? Hopsin 2
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:07
AlwaysRaw wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I second this...

FRANKIEEEEE

ddnt Hopsin already give you one?
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 14:03
HopNation wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I second this...

This can be the mission statement
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 17:48
STRANGEgenius wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I second this...

FRANKIEEEEE

ddnt Hopsin already give you one?

It should at least be in the rules section or something, lmao.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum