Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
hupsun
Registered Member

Mom Boards Bus, Fights Bully (She's Black) Empty Mom Boards Bus, Fights Bully (She's Black)

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 15:11
"Words kept going back and forth, whatever. He called me out my name and.. I smushed him in his face whatever." - Felecia Phillips, Mother.

Wednesday morning, Felecia Phillips led her son to the bus stop after he was apparently beaten up the previous day. She overheard the bully talking about her son then proceeded assault the child while following him into the bus.

"I feel great about it because people wish they had a mother that had their back, because some people, some parents when you tell them they just ignore it." - TyrezZz, a kid totally not going to be called a pussy for the rest of his school life.

Felecia was arrested and charged with child abuse, and trespassing on school grounds. She bonded out and argues against the charges claiming it was discipline instead of abuse.

"That's what they need, a good ol' fashion whoopin', and we aren't able to do that since we end up in jail with child abuse charges."

Source
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mom Boards Bus, Fights Bully (She's Black) Empty Re: Mom Boards Bus, Fights Bully (She's Black)

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 15:20
"- TyrezZz, a kid totally not going to be called a pussy for the rest of his school life."

LMAO! Dizzy
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mom Boards Bus, Fights Bully (She's Black) Empty Re: Mom Boards Bus, Fights Bully (She's Black)

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 15:26
the funny thing is this happens all the time
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 1:27
I used to live there
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 3:43
What is up with her eyes?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum