Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

How can u upload an image or video file from yur computer besides your avi? Empty How can u upload an image or video file from yur computer besides your avi?

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:38
If your trying to share a video or picture that is not on like a image website or youtube but just on your computer how can you do that?The only time I have been able to was for my avatar. I tried to copy the image url on a picture that is on my computer but I couldnt find that option. If you don't have a way can you please add one. Or if you do please tell me how. Thanks.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

How can u upload an image or video file from yur computer besides your avi? Empty Re: How can u upload an image or video file from yur computer besides your avi?

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:41
anthonyFv wrote:If your trying to share a video or picture that is not on like a image website or youtube but just on your computer how can you do that?The only time I have been able to was for my avatar. I tried to copy the image url on a picture that is on my computer but I couldnt find that option. If you don't have a way can you please add one. Or if you do please tell me how. Thanks.

upload it to imgur.com you dont need an account or anything and its super fast and free.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

How can u upload an image or video file from yur computer besides your avi? Empty Re: How can u upload an image or video file from yur computer besides your avi?

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:50
User Name wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:If your trying to share a video or picture that is not on like a image website or youtube but just on your computer how can you do that?The only time I have been able to was for my avatar. I tried to copy the image url on a picture that is on my computer but I couldnt find that option. If you don't have a way can you please add one. Or if you do please tell me how. Thanks.

upload it to imgur.com you dont need an account or anything and its super fast and free.
alrite thanks man.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:50
we should still just put a "select files from computer" tho
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:07
I always upload my dick pics in .jpg format. Fast upload rate and you can really see the details in the veins of the penis.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:14
There is an image hosting option.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:19
BabySmacker wrote:There is an image hosting option.
I dont get how that works. it says you have to sign up or something and it always messes up when I click on it.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:27
ImNotGay wrote:I always upload my dick pics in .jpg format. Fast upload rate and you can really see the details in the veins of the penis.

this gimmick is stale.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:31
User Name wrote:
ImNotGay wrote:I always upload my dick pics in .jpg format. Fast upload rate and you can really see the details in the veins of the penis.

this gimmick is stale.
This. That is the only reason he got on here, I think someone should ban him if there gonna ban red rainbows who actually contributes lol
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 2:53
User Name wrote:

this gimmick is stale.
thought it was the only one who thought it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 6:55
host a image, select image.
then copy link
upload
and
done.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:26
STRANGEgenius wrote:host a image, select image.
then copy link
upload
and
done.
Everytime I click on host an image, a ad pops up and never lets me do it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 1:32
anthonyFv wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:host a image, select image.
then copy link
upload
and
done.
Everytime I click on host an image, a ad pops up and never lets me do it.

screenshot please.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 6:30

I knew you could never give a STRAIGHT answer..hehe Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum