Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

J.Cole X Kendrick Lamar Remix - Daydreamin (Got Took Down) Empty J.Cole X Kendrick Lamar Remix - Daydreamin (Got Took Down)

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:04
EDIT:
I uploaded it to youtube and then embed it on here but it got took down.How can you just share a video from your computer? I f you cant can you add a way to do that?
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

J.Cole X Kendrick Lamar Remix - Daydreamin (Got Took Down) Empty Re: J.Cole X Kendrick Lamar Remix - Daydreamin (Got Took Down)

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:01
Whenever I day dream, I always wake up with wet spots all over my underwear. It's really inconvenient.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

J.Cole X Kendrick Lamar Remix - Daydreamin (Got Took Down) Empty Re: J.Cole X Kendrick Lamar Remix - Daydreamin (Got Took Down)

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:18
ImNotGay wrote:Whenever I day dream, I always wake up with wet spots all over my underwear. It's really inconvenient.
haha that really sucks man especially considering the high prices of underwear and laundry mats nowadays Hopsin 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum