Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolete1 told me to say this to you guys!

+11
ImNotGay
41OMaXiMuS
Perfect Stranger
whufcwesthamunited
STRANGEgenius
obsolete1
King
Buddie
AlwaysRaw
hupsun
Chokey
15 posters
Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Absolete1 told me to say this to you guys! Empty Absolete1 told me to say this to you guys!

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 21:29
You've been teasing me a lot and calling me names. I dont think it's fun and Im not taking it anymore! She told me: "then tell them to fuck off . lol". And I do! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!! My personality it's what's makes me beautiful, that's what's light up the world like no 1 else!!! Stop the teasing and the being. SwizZz 4

Absolete1 told me to say this to you guys! Hopsin-%E2%80%93-ILL-Mind-Of-Hopsin-5
hupsun
Registered Member

Absolete1 told me to say this to you guys! Empty Re: Absolete1 told me to say this to you guys!

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 22:18
Absolete1 told me to say this to you guys! Cherryquest16

Guys leave this girl alone! Is it so hard just to have a girl on the forum without all the name calling and negative attention! I mean, it's not like i'm going to get to sleep with her anything but if she wants to i'm totally OK with that. I am so shocked at the way you guys are acting. I mean, are we back in middle school or something? The girls see this and they go " Ew FV forums are full are creepers trying to get online nudies". Is that what you guys want to be seen as? Smelly internet perverts that go apeshit over the slightest indication of puss? So COME ON guys, back off and leave Obsolete1 alone already dang!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Absolete1 told me to say this to you guys! Empty Re: Absolete1 told me to say this to you guys!

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 22:20
Bottom Bitch wrote:Absolete1 told me to say this to you guys! Cherryquest16

Guys leave this girl alone! Is it so hard just to have a girl on the forum without all the name calling and negative attention! I mean, it's not like i'm going to get to sleep with her anything but if she wants to i'm totally OK with that. I am so shocked at the way you guys are acting. I mean, are we back in middle school or something? The girls see this and they go " Ew FV forums are full are creepers trying to get online nudies". Is that what you guys want to be seen as? Smelly internet perverts that go apeshit over the slightest indication of puss? So COME ON guys, back off and leave Obsolete1 alone already dang!
i'm pretty sure it's directed at you! Hopsin 3
hupsun
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 22:23
AlwaysRaw wrote:

I am so SICK of people like you trying to hate on this girl just for being one! Seriously man, if your mother saw what you were doing do you think she would approve? I hope you get super cancer for making fun of these poor defenseless women online! Leave Obsolete1 alone already dang!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 22:31
Bottom Bitch wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

I am so SICK of people like you trying to hate on this girl just for being one! Seriously man, if your mother saw what you were doing do you think she would approve? I hope you get super cancer for making fun of these poor defenseless women online! Leave Obsolete1 alone already dang!
you tell him right Bottombitch!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 22:35
Chokey wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

you tell him right Bottombitch!
wtf....
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 22:40
Everyone needs to leave this poor girl alone. She hasn't been a bitch or done anything wrong the entire time she's been here! Just because she is a girl doesn't mean she can't come on here and become a good member of the forums. Also, I don't think she is trying to seek anyone's attention. I may be wrong, but she seems like a good person to me
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 4:42
I like pepperoni on my pizza though.
obsolete1
obsolete1
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 5:01
uhhhh is this real life ? aha
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 6:35
not sure if trolling.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 8:25
Ever since this girl has joined the forum, all discussions seem to be about her.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 9:05
obsolete1 wrote:uhhhh is this real life ? aha

Is that a "David After Drugs" reference?
hupsun
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 11:45

Absolete1 told me to say this to you guys! Muppets_Attention_Whore
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 12:32

I would like to apologize for the grotesque actions and words of my fellow forum members. Please allow me to extend my hand to you in apology. I hope you can forgive us and one day we can all have a crazy make-up sex orgy. Until then, take care and have a wonderful day.
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 12:38
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I would like to apologize for the grotesque actions and words of my fellow forum members. Please allow me to extend my hand to you in apology. I hope you can forgive us and one day we can all have a crazy make-up sex orgy. Until then, take care and have a wonderful day.

I would like to attend this orgy and suck everyones dick.

whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 14:42
ImNotGay wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I would like to attend this orgy and suck everyones dick.

Haha this guy is so random!

And I give it 1 month before this girl gives up on using these forums
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 14:51
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Ever since this girl has joined the forum, all discussions seem to be about her.

It's annoying as fuck too.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 17:28
Perfect Stranger wrote:

David after drugs? Hopsin 6
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 17:31
Chokey wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

David after drugs? Hopsin 6

It's called David After Dentist. Now let me suck your dick for correcting you. Both of you.

anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:27
Im a girl SwizZz 5
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:28
anthonyFv wrote:Im a girl SwizZz 5
haha I tricked all of you.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:37
anthonyFv wrote:

Nobody even replied to you though Hopsin 3
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:38
BabySmacker wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

Nobody even replied to you though Hopsin 3

Dizzy
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:53
Are you being sexist? SwizZz 2 Dizzy
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:00
anthonyFv wrote:Are you being sexist? SwizZz 2 Dizzy

Did someone say sex? Well then.... haaaaay big boi!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum