Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
hupsun
Registered Member

Makeout Session In NYC Spectators Say 'Hot' Empty Makeout Session In NYC Spectators Say 'Hot'

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 23:26
Our top detectives have been speculating about the possible Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher scandal for a while now, but today some light is finally shed on these rumors. As seen in the photo below, it turns out our little actress as seen in "Friends with Benefits", and "No Strings Attached" is in fact back together and seen holding hands while on a stroll in NYC with our super hot Celeb Ashton Kutcher!

Makeout Session In NYC Spectators Say 'Hot' NcKWt

And things are getting a little hot in here!

Makeout Session In NYC Spectators Say 'Hot' 1j6qU

What does this mean for our Red Carpet Diva? How about we take a quote from the Interview magazine published last month. Mila- "Listen, in five years I do hope to have a family, and, you know, who knows? . . . I've always been a big proponent of not working for the sake of working, because I don't want to work for the rest of my life -- I want to live. So I'd rather work to live than live to work."

So will this blossom into a beautiful relationship with the possibility of marriage? Only time will tell, but you know we will be following every development!

Last edited by Bottom Bitch on Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 5:43; edited 1 time in total
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Makeout Session In NYC Spectators Say 'Hot' Empty Re: Makeout Session In NYC Spectators Say 'Hot'

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 1:27
you should be the other news poster
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Makeout Session In NYC Spectators Say 'Hot' Empty Re: Makeout Session In NYC Spectators Say 'Hot'

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 1:28
Great news!
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 5:00
Inb4 chokey
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 5:03
Jeet wrote:Inb4 chokey riots
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 5:35
Good post Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:36
THE FUCK IS THIS? WHO IS THIS ASHTON BUTCHER? FUCK HIM IT'S A LIE! I SWEAR! ITS PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
hupsun
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 22:43
Chokey wrote:THE FUCK IS THIS? WHO IS THIS ASHTON BUTCHER? FUCK HIM IT'S A LIE! I SWEAR! ITS PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't make the news, I just report it and make a bunch of money off the sad smucks who read this type of shit.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 11:53
Bottom Bitch wrote:
Chokey wrote:THE FUCK IS THIS? WHO IS THIS ASHTON BUTCHER? FUCK HIM IT'S A LIE! I SWEAR! ITS PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't make the news, I just report it and make a bunch of money off the sad smucks who read this type of shit.
its false and bullshit! photoshop obvious!?!?!? how can you retard not see it?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum