Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mahdzhur
mahdzhur
Registered Member

Contacts. Empty Contacts.

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 5:11
Out of curiosity, who here has ever worn contact lenses like hop? I got some red ones today, and FUCK! They're so hard to put in. I was crying the whole time I did it. lol I have no idea how he does that all the time.

Last edited by mahdzhur on Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 5:15; edited 1 time in total
Registered Member

Contacts. Empty Re: Contacts.

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 5:13
I've wanted to try contacts, but then again saw no point lol, they do look hard as hell to put in haha
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 5:16
mahdzhur wrote:Out of curiosity, who here has ever worn contact lenses like hop? I got some red ones today, and FUCK! They're so hard to put in. I was crying the whole time I did it. lol I have no idea how we does that all the time.

I take it you don't usually wear contacts? If they are anything like normal ones (which I'm certain they are unless you got the special lead versions from china) it just takes time to get used to putting them in. Been wearing contacts for two or so years and they still bother me from time to time. Damn things just aren't natural, and your body can tell.
mahdzhur
mahdzhur
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 5:26
dukeblue wrote:
mahdzhur wrote:Out of curiosity, who here has ever worn contact lenses like hop? I got some red ones today, and FUCK! They're so hard to put in. I was crying the whole time I did it. lol I have no idea how we does that all the time.

I take it you don't usually wear contacts? If they are anything like normal ones (which I'm certain they are unless you got the special lead versions from china) it just takes time to get used to putting them in. Been wearing contacts for two or so years and they still bother me from time to time. Damn things just aren't natural, and your body can tell.

Yeah, I've never worn contacts, and they're good quality no doubt, I just think I gotta get used to putting them in. and yeah, DEFINITELY not natural haha
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 5:52
i know Jeet bought some Hopsin 3
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 7:18
I wore the Sclera ones once (swizZz), felt weird as hell. It covered a large portion of the eye and had a small hole so the pupil can see, with those kind of contacts less people are convinced you're wearing contacts for some reason lol.. people are like wtf wrong with your eyes?! haha
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 7:23
Lol I have the exact same ones hop has, it took me like half an hour to put it in at first but after a couple of tries its easy
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 12:33
1st few times I put mine in I teared up as well. But I've been doing it for about a year now and they don't bother me at all anymore.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum