Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

How much does it take to keep this site up? Empty How much does it take to keep this site up?

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 0:05
I probably sound ignorant, but I mite start a blog(which no one will read but I dont care) and maybe eventually a website. I was wondering how much it takes to keep a domain like this, do you guys get any profit(i think this is a no considering who have no ads) and how much work does it take to first start it and keep it going strong.

Thanks Hopsin 2
hupsun
Registered Member

How much does it take to keep this site up? Empty Re: How much does it take to keep this site up?

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 0:27
This site is actually maintained by a small Korean child shackled in Frankie's basement. The money to keep it up comes from the Giving Tree, as demonstrated in this illustration.

How much does it take to keep this site up? Z7VNl
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

How much does it take to keep this site up? Empty Re: How much does it take to keep this site up?

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 0:28
Bottom Bitch wrote:This site is actually maintained by a small Korean child shackled in Frankie's basement. The money to keep it up comes from the Giving Tree, as demonstrated in this illustration.

Basically this
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 0:54
Buddie wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:This site is actually maintained by a small Korean child shackled in Frankie's basement. The money to keep it up comes from the Giving Tree, as demonstrated in this illustration.

Basically this
that's weird.... I thought everyone already knew that..... Hopsin 6
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 2:39
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Basically this
that's weird.... I thought everyone already knew that..... Hopsin 6

its actually true tho.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 2:40

/Thread.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 15:30
i wouldve liked a real answer but bottom bitch's will do
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 17:15
If this does not make Bottombitch moderator I dont know what will.

@Anthony it coast 500$ for half a year and these following users a paying a little bit each half year:

- Frankie
- StrangeGenius
- Maximus
- Babysmacker
- Kamikaze
- Buddie
- RedRainbows
- Westham
- Chokey

We all run this website.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 5:01
on the real.

costs $10,000 A MONTH.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 5:08
Running a forum/website/blog like this doesnt cost too much at all. Just got to register a domain name, ie. www.funkvolumeforums.com

You can find hosting at places like hostgator.com/ or godaddy.com. It really isnt too expensive, just look into domain registering and that kind of stuff.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 7:12
User Name wrote:Running a forum/website/blog like this doesnt cost too much at all. Just got to register a domain name, ie. www.funkvolumeforums.com

You can find hosting at places like hostgator.com/ or godaddy.com. It really isnt too expensive, just look into domain registering and that kind of stuff.

Pretty much that. PhpBB2 doesn't cost much to run, others like IPB and vBulletin are more expensive... but worth it. I found that out when this place was running on IPB and vBulletin.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 14:15

Someone give this guy a medal.

Made my night SwizZz 4
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 19:40
Frankie wrote:
User Name wrote:Running a forum/website/blog like this doesnt cost too much at all. Just got to register a domain name, ie. www.funkvolumeforums.com

Pretty much that. PhpBB2 doesn't cost much to run, others like IPB and vBulletin are more expensive... but worth it. I found that out when this place was running on IPB and vBulletin.

And if you don't want to spend money on a forum use MyBB. Awesome forum platform.
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 20:28
I suck approximately 2 dicks per hour to keep this site running.

That's 44 dicks per day (every 24 hours)
That's 308 dicks per week
That's 1232 dicks per month
That's 14784 dicks per year

Needless to say, I suck a LOT of dick.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 23:41
ImNotGay wrote:I suck approximately 2 dicks per hour to keep this site running.

That's 44 dicks per day (every 24 hours)
That's 308 dicks per week
That's 1232 dicks per month
That's 14784 dicks per year

Needless to say, I suck a LOT of dick.
Thanks for the feedback guys. Except for this guy. Hopsin 4
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum