Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Kendrick Lamar's Album Cover Was Actually A Leak Empty Kendrick Lamar's Album Cover Was Actually A Leak

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 2:45
In the words of Hopsin-"He had my whole fucking album cover on his goddam computer! Leakin my shit! You a motherfucking Leaker! I trrusted yo ass."

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/09/kendrick-lamar-tweets-that-his-album-cover-reveal-was-a-leak
Registered Member

Kendrick Lamar's Album Cover Was Actually A Leak Empty Re: Kendrick Lamar's Album Cover Was Actually A Leak

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 4:16
I can see where he's coming from, I know I would be kinda pissed too. I would re-evaluate who I could trust, but then again he'll get over because at least it wasn't the actual album lol
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Kendrick Lamar's Album Cover Was Actually A Leak Empty Re: Kendrick Lamar's Album Cover Was Actually A Leak

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 4:22
HopNation wrote:I can see where he's coming from, I know I would be kinda pissed too. I would re-evaluate who I could trust, but then again he'll get over because at least it wasn't the actual album lol
It seems like major artists like himself now are basically helpless to leaks. Lupe Fiasco said he tries super hard for his projects to not be leaked, but he said when he has to turn in the finished product to the record label at least a week or 2 early thats when it gets leaked almost every time. That has to be annoying.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum