Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

G.O.O.D Music's Cruel Summer Album Stream Empty G.O.O.D Music's Cruel Summer Album Stream

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 2:26
http://fistintheair.com/2012/09/12/g-o-o-d-music-kanye-west-big-sean-pusha-t-and-more-cruel-summer-full-album-stream/
Another dissapointment album that could've been 1000 times a better. All of the songs bascially sound the same.If you only care about beats than this album is for you.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

G.O.O.D Music's Cruel Summer Album Stream Empty Re: G.O.O.D Music's Cruel Summer Album Stream

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 2:55
The album is pretty dope IMO, I fucks with it.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

G.O.O.D Music's Cruel Summer Album Stream Empty Re: G.O.O.D Music's Cruel Summer Album Stream

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 3:15
liftthat wrote:The album is pretty dope IMO, I fucks with it.

I respect your opinion. I just dont like it and I love Kanye,Common,Big Sean, and Kid Cudi
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 3:16
anthonyFv wrote:

I respect your opinion. I just dont like it and I love Kanye,Common,Big Sean, and Kid Cudi
I only like Common, Should I check it? Is he in it a lot?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 3:26
The Event wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

No he is actually only on 1 song. He is the only one of the group that I still like, he is the exact opposite of the direction that G.O.O.D Music is trying to go now. Everybody else on there sold out, especially Kanye. Its sad because he was one of my favorite rappers and actually an inspiration. Not anymore
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 3:27
Kind of a pointless thread when there is already an official thread for this album.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 3:28
anthonyFv wrote:
The Event wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

No he is actually only on 1 song. He is the only one of the group that I still like, he is the exact opposite of the direction that G.O.O.D Music is trying to go now. Everybody else on there sold out, especially Kanye. Its sad because he was one of my favorite rappers and actually an inspiration. Not anymore
Common will never fade. He's top 5 MCs for me.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 3:37
HopNation wrote:Kind of a pointless thread when there is already an official thread for this album.
where? I never saw one.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 3:38
The Event wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
The Event wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

Common will never fade. He's top 5 MCs for me.
Yeah hes top 10 for me, dont quite know about top 5, but he is definitely a legend
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 3:47
anthonyFv wrote:
HopNation wrote:Kind of a pointless thread when there is already an official thread for this album.
where? I never saw one.

Lol you posted on it...

http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t4585-cruel-summer-discussion-thread
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 3:54
HopNation wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
where? I never saw one.

Lol you posted on it...

http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t4585-cruel-summer-discussion-thread
oh yeah, I forgot. Wow I feel stupid. Hopsin 6
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum