Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you expecting of Knock Madness?

+8
hopsintupac
Chokey
Katz Inf Gang
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Knightmare
AlwaysRaw
Swerve
12 posters
Go down
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

What are you expecting of Knock Madness? Empty What are you expecting of Knock Madness?

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 2:54
I expect it to have a few preachy type tracks, but then the rest the raw Hopsin we all know and love.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

What are you expecting of Knock Madness? Empty Re: What are you expecting of Knock Madness?

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 2:56
Swerve wrote:I expect it to have a few preachy type tracks, but then the rest the raw Hopsin we all know and love.
Well I don't really expect these but just want them...
1. "Still Raw" one where he goes nuts like on a raw track, Preferably like Blood Energy Potion or I'm Not Crazy
2. "Marcus Hopsin" Where each verse is like Hopsin, then he raps as marcus (like in BBQ 5 and backpack cypher)
3. "Any title" just a fast song, preferably with Yelawolf, it'd be awesome if it was also on the beat he made with Travis Barker Hopsin 4
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

What are you expecting of Knock Madness? Empty Re: What are you expecting of Knock Madness?

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 2:58
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:I expect it to have a few preachy type tracks, but then the rest the raw Hopsin we all know and love.
1. "Still Raw" one where he goes nuts like on a raw track, Preferably like Blood Energy Potion or I'm Not Crazy
2. "Marcus Hopsin" Where each verse is like Hopsin, then he raps as marcus (like in BBQ 5 and backpack cypher)
3. "Any title" just a fast song, preferably with Yelawolf, it'd be awesome if it was also on the beat he made with Travis Barker Hopsin 4

Yelawolf and Hopsin collab would be fucking dope.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:06
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

Yea! Hop confirmed talking to him on phone conversations, he also said he wants a track with them on KM. It should be called "Helicopters 2" hhahahah nvm about the name, you probably won't get it Hopsin 3
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:07
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

Yea! Hop confirmed talking to him on phone conversations, he also said he wants a track with them on KM. It should be called "Helicopters 2" hhahahah nvm about the name, you probably won't get it Hopsin 3
He recorded it. Wow,, of course he knows his own song.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:18
The Event wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

LMAO!! You're so positive it's him. This post does sound like him but don't scare Swerve off.... The chance of this being hop is the same CHANCE of me being hop... or Zwis.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:21
AlwaysRaw wrote:
The Event wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

LMAO!! You're so positive it's him. This post does sound like him but don't scare Swerve off.... The chance of this being hop is the same CHANCE of me being hop... or Zwis.

Actually quite happy that you actually think im Hopsin. i'm cracking up so badly man.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:23
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
The Event wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

Actually quite happy that you actually think im Hopsin. i'm cracking up so badly man.
hhahaha probably. We probably sound like idiots.... Hopsin 6
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:25
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
The Event wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

hhahaha probably. We probably sound like idiots.... Hopsin 6

Haha allgood homie. Hopsin 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 4:32
i just want the album already IMO.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 5:31
I'm expecting nothing (it won't release), but I'm hoping for a more polished version of raw
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 10:33
Hop Madness
IMOH5

those are the finished songs. considering the fact that IMOH5 is the newest one, i'd expect more stuff like that then anything else. But at this rate, Hopsin could completely change as a person and start making country music.

Only time will tell.

The energy and feel of the Raw album but with a better variety of topics would be dope. Doesn't seem like it's heading in that direction, but oh well.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 10:41
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Hop Madness
IMOH5

those are the finished songs. considering the fact that IMOH5 is the newest one, i'd expect more stuff like that then anything else. But at this rate, Hopsin could completely change as a person and start making country music.

Only time will tell.

The energy and feel of the Raw album but with a better variety of topics would be dope. Doesn't seem like it's heading in that direction, but oh well.
Hop Madness wil not be on Knock Madness
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 20:13
What I expect... Hopsin ft. Pastor X - Following God's footstep

What I want... Hopsin ft. Yelawolf - Keeping It Raw
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 22:22
Jeet wrote:I'm expecting nothing (it won't release), but I'm hoping for a more polished version of raw

5 star post
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 22:24
whatever it is im sure its gonna be dope
los410promo
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 0:56
hopsintupac wrote:What I expect... Hopsin ft. Pastor X - Following God's footstep

What I want... Hopsin ft. Yelawolf - Keeping It Raw

too funny
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 2:12
THIS JUST IN, NEW PIC OF HOPS NEXT SINGLE! COMING SOON! Hopsin 5
What are you expecting of Knock Madness? RDFpX
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 5:36
"My new single will be released soon! Me and Pastor Dave just got done recording. I hope you guys are ready for it!"

- Hopsin
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 5:37
Jesus Madness

the official remix.

lmfao Chokey
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:58
STRANGEgenius wrote:Jesus Madness

the official remix.

lmfao Chokey
hahahahah Jesus Madness never gets old Hopsin 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum