Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Yo,  I'm new here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yo, I'm new here!

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:29
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:Ok just to settle this, it's not Hop. He made the post at 7:39.... His concert today started at 7:00.
So calm the hell down

^^ Thank you, haha
It's what I'm here for! haha, but tbh if he didn't have a show in my state i'd probably think you're hopsin too.

Haha! glad to be apart of these forums @AlwaysRaw it seems like you're going to be the one i get along with most.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:30
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I know we seem weird but trust me, This is a great community!

You both sound like cool dudes. Glad to be apart of this community, anything i need to look out for member wise?
The dude who greeted you on this thread"Bottom Bitch".... he sends me the creepiest videos of puppets playing fiddles and he sent me a message like "Thinking about you".

Hahahahaha what the fuck, that made my day
Haha. My personal most trusted people in this forum are: *Buddie, *AlwaysRaw, The Real Red Rainbows (he's not on often, but he's a cool dude), Nay Nay, *Frankie (owner of the site), *Maximus and GibbyStites.. I put stars next to the ones you'll most likely get to know. We are a great community, Even though I get into an arguement a week, it's all love (no homo.) SwizZz 4
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:31
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:Ok just to settle this, it's not Hop. He made the post at 7:39.... His concert today started at 7:00.
So calm the hell down

^^ Thank you, haha
It's what I'm here for! haha, but tbh if he didn't have a show in my state i'd probably think you're hopsin too.

Haha! glad to be apart of these forums @AlwaysRaw it seems like you're going to be the one i get along with most.
Haha sweet! Buddie is also a guy everyone likes, he has Jokerr as his icon!
Also if you are Hop.... saying that to me.... my mom wouldn't believe it SwizZz 3
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:32
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
So calm the hell down

^^ Thank you, haha

Also if you are Hop.... saying that to me.... my mom wouldn't believe it SwizZz 3

The jokerr, Not much of a fan. But whenever Buddie sees this i'll be sure to have a chat with him or something.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:35
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
So calm the hell down

^^ Thank you, haha

The jokerr, Not much of a fan. But whenever Buddie sees this i'll be sure to have a chat with him or something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAkGHKGG1Nc this is the helicopters reference FYI.. Hopsin = Fagtron. The other guy is Arkade who is a rapper associated with Hop. He started on these forums (right?)
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:36
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
So calm the hell down

^^ Thank you, haha

Sounds good, Trust me btw me and The Event aren't the only people who post. I guess were the only ones on now, I think everyone else has way different time zones. who knows.
hupsun
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:36
Yo,  I'm new here! - Page 2 Fn02B
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:38
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
So calm the hell down

^^ Thank you, haha

Sounds good, Trust me btw me and The Event aren't the only people who post. I guess were the only ones on now, I think everyone else has way different time zones. who knows.
it seems like an Eminem convention. Haha. I just realized our icons. #FunkVolume , Turn It Up!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:44
The Event wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
So calm the hell down

^^ Thank you, haha

it seems like an Eminem convention. Haha. I just realized our icons. #FunkVolume , Turn It Up!
hahahah, You know I actually found out about Hop through Eminem in a weird way
Something like a video called "BLACK EMINEM?!" was on you tube and it was the sag my pants video
Also if you click like 10 links you can get to hops wikipedia from eminems
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:49
AlwaysRaw wrote:
The Event wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:
So calm the hell down

^^ Thank you, haha

hahahah, You know I actually found out about Hop through Eminem in a weird way
Something like a video called "BLACK EMINEM?!" was on you tube and it was the sag my pants video
Also if you click like 10 links you can get to hops wikipedia from eminems
On Eminem's page you get to MGK from MGK you get to Hopsin. BAM.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:53
The Event wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:

You both sound like cool dudes. Glad to be apart of this community, anything i need to look out for member wise?
The dude who greeted you on this thread"Bottom Bitch".... he sends me the creepiest videos of puppets playing fiddles and he sent me a message like "Thinking about you".

Haha. My personal most trusted people in this forum are: *Buddie, *AlwaysRaw, The Real Red Rainbows (he's not on often, but he's a cool dude), Nay Nay, *Frankie (owner of the site), *Maximus and GibbyStites.. I put stars next to the ones you'll most likely get to know. We are a great community, Even though I get into an arguement a week, it's all love (no homo.) SwizZz 4

Ohshit didn't see this, Thanks pal appreciate the help!
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 4:12
Swerve wrote:
The Event wrote:
Swerve wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Swerve wrote:

Ohshit didn't see this, Thanks pal appreciate the help!
No problem! Have any questions, just ask!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 4:27
welcome to the site dude.

you seem like a awesome dude.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 4:38
STRANGEgenius wrote:welcome to the site dude.

you seem like a awesome dude.

Appreciate it heaps, Thanks dude !
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 4:59
Welcome To The Show!
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 11:36
Buddie wrote:Welcome To The Show!

Haha i feel pretty welcome, thanks Buddie and everyone else SwizZz 4
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 1:00
Wassup man Hopsin 2
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 4:18
Welcome to the site!
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:52
Whatsup, Bottom Bitch and I run things around here. So you'll probably want to stick around us if you don't want niggas taking your Jellos and shit.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 18:00
Wlecome homie.

Stay away from DGCK & Bottom Bitch, they are gay lovers looking for a third partner.

Dizzy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum