Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

If Hopsin used samples, what are songs you'd want him to sample? Empty If Hopsin used samples, what are songs you'd want him to sample?

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 2:30
This is one that I encountered today and thought it screamed Hopsin (Intro to Knock Madness) or Eminem to me. What do you think?

What are songs that you'd love to see Hopsin sample?

AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

If Hopsin used samples, what are songs you'd want him to sample? Empty Re: If Hopsin used samples, what are songs you'd want him to sample?

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 2:43
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:This is one that I encountered today and thought it screamed Hopsin (Intro to Knock Madness) or Eminem to me. What do you think?

I don't really think he should use samples. Doesn't feel like him
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

If Hopsin used samples, what are songs you'd want him to sample? Empty Re: If Hopsin used samples, what are songs you'd want him to sample?

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 2:45
Some of his best songs were built off samples and honestly you can't just keep using Fruity Loops forever - it all starts to sound the same. That song with Young Noble samples Placebo's Running Up That Hill.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 2:45
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Some of his best songs were built off samples and honestly you can't just keep using Fruity Loops forever - it all starts to sound the same. That song with Young Noble samples Placebo's Running Up That Hill.
yea you got a point. I just think if he uses samples they have to be perfect
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 2:48
AlwaysRaw wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Some of his best songs were built off samples and honestly you can't just keep using Fruity Loops forever - it all starts to sound the same. That song with Young Noble samples Placebo's Running Up That Hill.
yea you got a point. I just think if he uses samples they have to be perfect

Imagine if he replayed the song or rather the melody and perfected it a bit more than what they did. Shit would be EPIC. Joe Budden would be cool for this too.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 2:55
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:This is one that I encountered today and thought it screamed Hopsin (Intro to Knock Madness) or Eminem to me. What do you think?

That Snow Patrol song would be a great intro. I could see Hopsin using it. Would really be amazing. It would neeed to be a serious song though, That's why Joey Budden comes to mind also.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 4:36
nothing that you suggested RR Hopsin 6
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 4:38
STRANGEgenius wrote:nothing that you suggested RR Hopsin 6

You deserve to be de-modded. Real talk. You know moderators are suppose to be the responsible ones.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 5:00
Hopsin will be sampling "Our God is An Awesome God" for Knock Madness
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 5:01
Buddie wrote:Hopsin will be sampling "Our God is An Awesome God" for Knock Madness

LMFAO. I remember having to sing that shit in church. NO THANK YOU! Hopsin 3
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 5:04
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
Buddie wrote:Hopsin will be sampling "Our God is An Awesome God" for Knock Madness

"my next single will be releasing soon! can you guess what im gonna be talking about? i'll give you a hint, he saved all of our sins #JesusMadness"

- Hopsin
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 5:07
Buddie wrote:

"my next single will be releasing soon! can you guess what im gonna be talking about? i'll give you a hint, he saved all of our sins #JesusMadness"

- Hopsin

Hopsin 2

Journey into his world, yeah
But don't ride my cross, ooh yeah oooh
Welcome to Jesus Madness
Don't ride my cross
Welcome to Jesus Madness
Don't ride my cross
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 5:10
Buddie wrote:

- Hopsin

Hopsin 2

Journey into his world, yeah
But don't ride my cross, ooh yeah oooh
Welcome to Jesus Madness
Don't ride my cross
Welcome to Jesus Madness
Don't ride my cross

"Reading the bible is not a problem
He rose up from the bottom
"HEY JESUS, YOU'RE FUCKING AWESOME"
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 5:13
LOL.

But I ain't here to brag about a Jew's Porsche with two doors
Satan made a killing now I'm about to stop a few more
It's time you feel Jesus' true force, from Jerusalem straight to New York
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 5:18
HA!

Now they think about crucifying me (Yes)
Pontius' got his eye on me (Yes)
Shoobidy doobidy Wow! This is Irony!
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 5:33
Buddie wrote:HA!

Now they think about crucifying me (Yes)
Pontius' got his eye on me (Yes)
Shoobidy doobidy Wow! This is Irony!

LOL.

Dizzy
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 7:06
Sick of that Snow Patrol song lol they use it for all kinds of movies/tv shows now. Act of Valor, that animated movie, and just saw it used for some tv show the other day.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 7:07
i wanna see Hop rap over Dj Hoppa beats.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 10:18
Oh god RedRainbows & Buddie that was hilarious!!!

Many years ago he wasn't all that
The jews killed him and tortured his ballsack
Is he your best friend? (yes)
You can be a fan of gaga n' shit nigga but just dont
Ride satans dick nooo
dont ride his dick
Just dont ride his dick

If Hopsin used samples, what are songs you'd want him to sample? 58B66C6BA
If Hopsin used samples, what are songs you'd want him to sample? 2r3gitw
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum