Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Our House (Extended Version) [Slaughterhouse, Eminem, Skylar Grey + Joey] Empty Our House (Extended Version) [Slaughterhouse, Eminem, Skylar Grey + Joey]

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 9:08
Those who follow Slaughterhouse knows that Joey had a verse on this that got cut for some reason , enjoy
Verse starts at 3:37
http://www.sharebeast.com/ae0iz1nu079x
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Our House (Extended Version) [Slaughterhouse, Eminem, Skylar Grey + Joey] Empty Re: Our House (Extended Version) [Slaughterhouse, Eminem, Skylar Grey + Joey]

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 9:13
why did it get cut?
Registered Member

Our House (Extended Version) [Slaughterhouse, Eminem, Skylar Grey + Joey] Empty Re: Our House (Extended Version) [Slaughterhouse, Eminem, Skylar Grey + Joey]

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 14:54
I think he said in an interview or some shit, it was cut because the song was too long, or he didn't think it was up to par...Could be wrong though.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 18:58
This song sucks SwizZz 1
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 19:24
This album sucked balls SwizZz 4
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:12
that Joey verse sounds lazy

this album is way better than their first album, so i don't understand how a Slaughterhouse fan can say it sucks.

now...if you weren't a SH fan to begin with then of course you think it sucks lol
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:44
I'm not a fan of Slaugterhouse, but they were a few songs I enjoyed on the album such as Our House, Asylum, and Goodbye
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 2:01
i think they cut joeys verse cuz they need the album to be shorter thats why on some songs some of them dont have a verse or some of them 2 members split a verse and do like 12 bars each
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 2:15
i dont see how slaughterhouse is getting so much hate for this album. i think this album is really good and unique. yeah its a new sound for SH but i think they did well and they did worn everyone before the album was out that it was going to be a new different sound than their last album. sure its not just raw lyricism like they have done in the past but it was a nice change and they put out a dope mixtape as well which was full of just BARS.

as long as you are listening to the album or the mixtape they dont give a fuck

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum