Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

What do you guys think of A$AP Rocky or Danny Brown? Empty What do you guys think of A$AP Rocky or Danny Brown?

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 3:50
I personally think they're great artists. It's a hate or love from everyone I ask. Just wondering.
https://youtu.be/gvhJrd-VICE https://youtu.be/QSX4vkHENLk
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

What do you guys think of A$AP Rocky or Danny Brown? Empty Re: What do you guys think of A$AP Rocky or Danny Brown?

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 4:07
rocky is a beast, cant wait for his new album. havent given danny brown a good listen. but he has some good songs. his voice is kinda weird tho
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

What do you guys think of A$AP Rocky or Danny Brown? Empty Re: What do you guys think of A$AP Rocky or Danny Brown?

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 4:17
2pfl wrote:rocky is a beast, cant wait for his new album. havent given danny brown a good listen. but he has some good songs. his voice is kinda weird tho
I love Rocky, but listen to a few Danny Brown songs and tell me if you like him.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 12:07
A$AP Rocky is great but I am not a fan of Danny Brown at all!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 19:07
there not that great. Danny Brown has like 3 good songs. A$AP Rocky is way too overated, hes an average artist
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum