Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Breaking Down Record Labels  Empty Breaking Down Record Labels

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:05
Nearly all record labels are "bad" it's just that some are discrete and aren't open to the public to be judged upon, especially on the internet. Yes some are better than others but if you notice when someone truly knows something about a label, they point out their flaws before anything, whether they are doing good in other aspects or not because we are not really aware of everything.. we also go by the words of others and connect them together to form an opinion.

Now if we're talking about rap groups and the quality of individuals within a label that's a different story.
Us fans are generally rooting for the artist we enjoy WITHIN the label but not the label itself, the label is simply a commitment and something that they are represented in as a whole along with other artists in their label.

To sum it up all record labels suck to us in a way whether it's a fact or not because none of them are perfect.

Last edited by King on Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:12; edited 1 time in total
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Breaking Down Record Labels  Empty Re: Breaking Down Record Labels

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:08
King wrote:Nearly all record labels are "bad" it's just that some are discrete and aren't open to the public to be judged upon, especially on the internet. Yes some are better than others but if you notice when someone truly knows something about a label, they point out their flaws before anything, whether they are doing good in other aspects or not because we are not really aware of everything.. we also go by the words of others and connect them together to form an opinion.

Now if we're talking about rap groups and the quality of individuals within a label that's a different story.
Us fans are generally rooting for the artist we enjoy WITHIN the label but not the label itself, the label is simply a commitment and something that they are represented in as a whole along with other artists in their label.
When i put record labels I basically just met the artists that were on that label that just werent in a group. I just wanted those artists to be in the bracket. I dont really care about the label
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:10
anthonyFv wrote:
King wrote:Nearly all record labels are "bad" it's just that some are discrete and aren't open to the public to be judged upon, especially on the internet. Yes some are better than others but if you notice when someone truly knows something about a label, they point out their flaws before anything, whether they are doing good in other aspects or not because we are not really aware of everything.. we also go by the words of others and connect them together to form an opinion.

When i put record labels I basically just met the artists that were on that label that just werent in a group. I just wanted those artists to be in the bracket. I dont really care about the label

I know, this thread has nothing to do with the one you made though lol, I was going to post this earlier.

I knew this was gonna get mixed up with that other thread Hopsin 3
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:42
King wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

I know, this thread has nothing to do with the one you made though lol, I was going to post this earlier.

I knew this was gonna get mixed up with that other thread Hopsin 3
oh, well I agree with what you said still
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:44

so fucking related
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum