Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Im gonna make a Wikipedia for Dizzy Empty Im gonna make a Wikipedia for Dizzy

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 18:48
I dont really know a lot about his life outside of his music so does anyone have any decent information. If so please leave a comment or pm me. Thanks

Dizzy
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Im gonna make a Wikipedia for Dizzy Empty Re: Im gonna make a Wikipedia for Dizzy

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 19:45
Dizzy Thanks bro.
SwizZz 3 But damn I don't even have one.
lionMAN
Banned Member

Im gonna make a Wikipedia for Dizzy Empty Re: Im gonna make a Wikipedia for Dizzy

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 21:31
anthonyFv wrote:I dont really know a lot about his life outside of his music so does anyone have any decent information. If so please leave a comment or pm me. Thanks

Dizzy

look on the fv site and stuff....and he music should tell the story

He grew up michigaan initiallly i think then moved to lv.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 21:40
lionMAN wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:I dont really know a lot about his life outside of his music so does anyone have any decent information. If so please leave a comment or pm me. Thanks

Dizzy

Alright I know they have a little bio on there. I didnt actually know he lived in Michigan tho. thanks man. Im gonna post it on here when I finish it
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 10 Sep 2012 - 7:35
he used to interview famous people when he was a kid
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 10 Sep 2012 - 9:07
anthonyFv wrote:
lionMAN wrote:

Dizzy

Alright I know they have a little bio on there. I didnt actually know he lived in Michigan tho. thanks man. Im gonna post it on here when I finish it

I will add loads to it but I'm currently very busy working and stuff (plus I am quite lazy). But at some point I will make that wiki page into a 10,000 biography!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 10 Sep 2012 - 19:43
achmed420 wrote:he used to interview famous people when he was a kid

that I actually did know but thanks
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 13:53

Dizzy

La'Reonte Wright, or better known by Dizzy Wright is a rapper from Las Vegas and is currently signed to the record label Funk Volume. He was introduced to rap music by his mother at just 8 years old whereby he was reporting and interviewing celebrities such as Usher, Nelly, Bow Wow, Tyrese, City High, Syleena Johnson, Baby Face and Brandy Norwood. Fast forward a few years and Dizzy created his own jerk-style dance group called Flashy Inc. The group consisted of Dizzy Wright (known as Dizzy D Flashy at this point), R3D, Kixxx, AuB and Duwane. Dizzy D Flashy left the group, yet still helped rep the group. Dizzy then moved on to performing rap with the hope of one day expanding his fan base out of Vegas but still retaining his own style. Dizzy D Flashy later changed his name to Dizzy Wright - 'Wright' behind his surname. Dizzy Wright's talent was seen by rapper Hopsin and Funk Volume manager Damien Ritter. Towards the end of 2011, their record label, Funk Volume, announced the signings of Dizzy Wright and a DJ named DJ Hoppa. They remain with Funk Volume to this date.

It's not great but that is a start!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 16:04
whufcwesthamunited wrote:

Dizzy

La'Reonte Wright, or better known by Dizzy Wright is a rapper from Las Vegas and is currently signed to the record label Funk Volume. He was introduced to rap music by his mother at just 8 years old whereby he was reporting and interviewing celebrities such as Usher, Nelly, Bow Wow, Tyrese, City High, Syleena Johnson, Baby Face and Brandy Norwood. Fast forward a few years and Dizzy created his own jerk-style dance group called Flashy Inc. The group consisted of Dizzy Wright (known as Dizzy D Flashy at this point), R3D, Kixxx, AuB and Duwane. Dizzy D Flashy left the group, yet still helped rep the group. Dizzy then moved on to performing rap with the hope of one day expanding his fan base out of Vegas but still retaining his own style. Dizzy D Flashy later changed his name to Dizzy Wright - 'Wright' behind his surname. Dizzy Wright's talent was seen by rapper Hopsin and Funk Volume manager Damien Ritter. Towards the end of 2011, their record label, Funk Volume, announced the signings of Dizzy Wright and a DJ named DJ Hoppa. They remain with Funk Volume to this date.

It's not great but that is a start!
Thanks man im starting on it rite after school
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 16:05
surname lol ^^
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 17:22
Make sure you cite your sources, or wikipedia will shut your page down.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 1:25
It'll look like this:

Dizy rigt is an mceee form laz vegus
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 1:28
- he black
- he rapper
- he snapbag
- he weed
- he fv
- he fuck your opinion
- he independent
- he name dizzy
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 1:37
Just add his official bio (on fv website) and some discography.
and also his history with Fv and then it will grow from there..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum