Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Speculation] Hopsin To Cover XXL Magazine???

+9
Trimss
whufcwesthamunited
AlwaysRaw
iSigh
dukeblue
Knightmare
Buddie
Chokey
funkinhopsin
13 posters
Go down
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

[Speculation] Hopsin To Cover XXL Magazine??? Empty [Speculation] Hopsin To Cover XXL Magazine???

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 14:05
Funk Volume made that post saying that if they told us why Hopsin was in NY, the post would get 25,000 likes. (XXL headquarters is in NY and a cover would get us all hyped.)

Also, Macklemore posted that picture of him running into Hopsin at XXL (confirming he was there).

That would be MAJOR exposure if he had his own cover. Even a couple pages-long interview would be dope.

Thoughts?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

[Speculation] Hopsin To Cover XXL Magazine??? Empty Re: [Speculation] Hopsin To Cover XXL Magazine???

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 14:33
First VMA
Then collab with 50
Then XXL cover
Soon he will sign with Universal through Young Money cause YM's headquarter is in NY
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

[Speculation] Hopsin To Cover XXL Magazine??? Empty Re: [Speculation] Hopsin To Cover XXL Magazine???

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 16:07
I was thinking the exact same thing.. it seems likely
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 16:26
I don't think so, mainly because Hopsin found success since then, without a doubt, But some of the others on that freshmen list found more. So before he gets his solo cover I would guess MGK, Iggy Azalea and Future would get theirs frst. MGK got half a million followers and he has an album coming. Wild Boy's views are crazy. Iggy Azalea signed with T.I. and she had the highest downloaded mixtape the month it came out. Future was #2 on the iTunes album chart. I would want Hopsin to have this more than anyone else on the cover, But the facts show that other people have gained more success since the cover. Hopsin released one song (not counting Hop Madness) since the cover came out. Yes, that song blew up but not as much as some of these other artists songs. I rwould like to see a new collab or something, the cover is very unlikely.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 16:41
I think it's hard to say that Hopsin is getting a cover. Simply because Macklemore was there also. Why? Seems like the freshman may have something else to do or something. Could be wrong though, a hopsin cover would make my day!
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 16:51
Highly doubt Hopsin is big enough to get a solo cover. I'm 90% sure that only one artist that was apart of a Freshmen class was on the cover by themselves, and that was Lupe Fiasco.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 17:10
hope so!
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 18:24
The Event wrote:I don't think so, mainly because Hopsin found success since then, without a doubt, But some of the others on that freshmen list found more. So before he gets his solo cover I would guess MGK, Iggy Azalea and Future would get theirs frst. MGK got half a million followers and he has an album coming. Wild Boy's views are crazy. Iggy Azalea signed with T.I. and she had the highest downloaded mixtape the month it came out. Future was #2 on the iTunes album chart. I would want Hopsin to have this more than anyone else on the cover, But the facts show that other people have gained more success since the cover. Hopsin released one song (not counting Hop Madness) since the cover came out. Yes, that song blew up but not as much as some of these other artists songs. I rwould like to see a new collab or something, the cover is very unlikely.

Agreed. If Hopsin released loads of good quality music (e.g finishing and dropping KM) he would get the solo cover.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 19:11
I don't think it's that but I mean.. He had a HUGE buzz with Ill Mind 5.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 21:11
XXL freshmen freestyles, that's probably why macklemore was there aswell because they have to record their solo freestyles. Seems like the most possible thing as of right now..

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 23:11
i love how Kendrick gets a extra minute.
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 22:04
i don't think a solo freestyle is 25k like worthy thing.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 22:40
jrat6447 wrote:i don't think a solo freestyle is 25k like worthy thing.

keep in mind, dame often says stupid things..
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 23:24
jrat6447 wrote:i don't think a solo freestyle is 25k like worthy thing.

Hopsin gets over 19k likes by posting a pic of him hopping up and down on a stage, I think this is possible lmao
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum