Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Moderators?

+14
anthonyFv
AlwaysRaw
User Name
hupsun
BabySmacker
Jeet
Chokey
Perfect Stranger
STRANGEgenius
King
Frankie
liftthat
Hyde
Buddie
18 posters
Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Forum Moderators? - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Moderators?

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 15:15
what the fuck? Im not a mod yet!
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 16:24
Chokey wrote:what the fuck? Im not a mod yet!
No, they were too busy fantasizing to what my review is going to be like.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:03
Frankie wrote:Yeah, it sucks how this went down... but, it's good to know that Max and BabySmacker weren't just here because of their status.

Woah woah waoh lol...Came back today to see if there was one of these threads and sure enough...lol

I did not leave because I lost my "Status". You know that Frankie.

When you made me an Admin (Not Mod) I had the ability to rank people up and down on this forum. So I figured it was a part of the gig. Now as a Mod I didn't have those powers so it was never an issue before. After the name calling and dumb shit smackbabies was saying in that thread a couple weeks back I decided to derank him. Which by the way he said he wanted because he didn't even want to be a mod.

So I figured I'd just do it since you weren't online. Are you saying that if I would have waited for you to derank him this would have turned out differently? And just because I did it for you I did something wrong? Lol come on man, you konw thats bull shit. I wasn't even out of line in that thread and you know it, you even told me you agreed with my decision. I saw you post about it in the Staff Forum...Then the very next day I am deranked with the rest of them...I didn't want to be a part of this if you were just gonna flip flop that easy on me. You obviously don't value any of the extra stuff I had done to help these forums. Shit I am responsible for every shoutout this forum ever got from Hop or FV. So yeah deranking me was a slap to the face man, I thought you and I had similar interests for the forum. I'm not gonna be treated like shit after all the time I spent here then get deranked and stick around. If you think its an Ego thing then you are wrong...Deranking me was just a fucked up thing.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:18
GangusKahn wrote:I am responsible for every shoutout this forum ever got from Hop or FV.
EVERY ONE? Wow. That's nuts. Now this is like the Tanner debacle. Hopsin is Frankie and they both don't think they did nothing wrong, Gangus is Tanner, And he feels like all he did was help but to no respect/money. But in the Hopsin/Tanner debacle I believed what Tanner said.. I don't with you, sorry. Sneaky

EDIT: And I'm aware I shouldn't get involved, But he should have DM'd him if he didn't want me to talk stupidly on it.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:25
GangusKahn wrote:
Frankie wrote:Yeah, it sucks how this went down... but, it's good to know that Max and BabySmacker weren't just here because of their status.

Woah woah waoh lol...Came back today to see if there was one of these threads and sure enough...lol

When you made me an Admin (Not Mod) I had the ability to rank people up and down on this forum. So I figured it was a part of the gig. Now as a Mod I didn't have those powers so it was never an issue before. After the name calling and dumb shit smackbabies was saying in that thread a couple weeks back I decided to derank him. Which by the way he said he wanted because he didn't even want to be a mod.

So I figured I'd just do it since you weren't online. Are you saying that if I would have waited for you to derank him this would have turned out differently? And just because I did it for you I did something wrong? Lol come on man, you konw thats bull shit. I wasn't even out of line in that thread and you know it, you even told me you agreed with my decision. I saw you post about it in the Staff Forum...Then the very next day I am deranked with the rest of them...I didn't want to be a part of this if you were just gonna flip flop that easy on me. You obviously don't value any of the extra stuff I had done to help these forums. Shit I am responsible for every shoutout this forum ever got from Hop or FV. So yeah deranking me was a slap to the face man, I thought you and I had similar interests for the forum. I'm not gonna be treated like shit after all the time I spent here then get deranked and stick around. If you think its an Ego thing then you are wrong...Deranking me was just a fucked up thing.

You deranked him before he said he wanted to be deranked. You deranked him because of a personal vendetta. And now you're trying to flip it and play the victim card.

/ end discussion

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:28; edited 1 time in total
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:27
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

You deranked him before he said he wanted to be deranked. You deranked him because of a personal vendetta. And now you're trying to flip it and play the victim card.

/end discussion

Not to mention the subtle attack that YOU (Gangus) threw started the whole thing.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:38
No I PM'd him letting him know I was going to derank him...He instantly got back to me telling me he wanted to be deranked anyway. I even PM'd Frankie telling him so that he knew what smackbabies had said before I got the reply back from smackbabies. So I thats when I did it...The series of events is kind of irrelevant anyway. And go read back in that thread smackbabies...You took what I said as a subtle attack when it really wasn't. This will be my last post here.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:42
lol that's some bs and you know it, as soon as I gave you a the third degree you IMMEDIATELY pmd me this

Had enough of your shit...You'll do just fine as a regular member.

then I replied to you saying that I had already told Frankie that I was leaving so it didn't matter regardless

my exact words

>implying i didn't already tell frankie i was leaving for good
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:16
GangusKahn wrote:

OHH LMFAO IS THIS FUCKING FAT ASS FOR REAL? LMFAOOOOOOO
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 23:52
STRANGEgenius wrote:OHH LMFAO IS THIS FUCKING FAT ASS FOR REAL? LMFAOOOOOOO

You wouldn't of even had a shoutout if it wasnt for my giving you the idea...Remember hoppin on my dick and dedicating that thread to me? lol

And I'll take being fat over looking like an inbred aborigine/polish alien...Lol your head don't fit your odd looking body...you look like these things....

Forum Moderators? - Page 3 PC240039

hupsun
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 0:19
Found a pic of Gangus

Forum Moderators? - Page 3 Ugly-man-boys-stupid-looking
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 0:37
I'm sensing a lot of negativity in this thread
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 1:39
GangusKahn wrote:I wasn't even out of line in that thread and you know it, you even told me you agreed with my decision. I saw you post about it in the Staff Forum...Then the very next day I am deranked with the rest of them...

You're absolutely right, because the damage had ready been done at the time. Max and BabySmacker both know this on my part. They shouldn't have to leave the forum or feel threatened by you on here. And, I doubt that this would've stopped even if they did decide to stick around when you were still admin.

You left straight after you were de-ranked. The others' didn't, they only left because they didn't want to deal with the elitist bullshit of you being on the staff... which I'm sure how it would've went down if they did decide to stick around when you were admin. They're also still around and posting to this day.

You've always had issues with BabySmacker. I remember you sending private messages to me on about how he shouldn't be on the staff and I should just go ahead and de-rank him because you thought he wasn't doing his job properly which in fact it wasn't that - you just don't like him.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 12:05
i just wanted to say to Gangus, i'm not a abo.

i wasn't on your dick, the whole members were actually on my dick.

And i ain't abo, weird ass body? At least i can fit thru a door.

I hope your sister gets raped by 20 black men.

and you by 50 million, fat shit.

re-locked.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum