Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Registered Member

Lupe Fiasco done after this album? Also Chief Keef taking shots? Empty Lupe Fiasco done after this album? Also Chief Keef taking shots?

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 23:36

The tension inside the Chicago rap scene is building, especially after the events surrounding last night's murder of local rapper JoJo, and the reaction to his death on Twitter. And now, Chief Keef has taken to Twitter to diss fellow Chi-Town rapper Lupe Fiasco, who last week was quoted saying "Chief Keef scares me" in an interview with 92 Q Jams, in reference to the many murders that have taken place in Chicago this summer and what Lupe called "the culture that [Chief Keef] represents."

Read Chief Keef's tweet directed at Lupe, and Lupe's response below. Also, Odd Future rapper Earl Sweatshirt jumped in to share his feelings on Keef's tweet, which you can also see below.

Lupe fiasco a hoe ass nigga And wen I see him I'ma smack him like da lil bitch he is #300

— CampaignSosa300 (@ChiefKeef) September 5, 2012
@chiefkeef i feel you

— Earl Sweatshirt (@earlxsweat) September 5, 2012
i love u lil bruh @chiefkeef...i really really do from the bottom of my fucking heart. I know that street shit like the back of my hand.

— Lupe Fiasco (@LupeFiasco) September 5, 2012
ive seen it in every way you can possibly imagine and its nothing to be proud of @chiefkeef it TAKES and TAKES till there is nothing left

i choose not to indulge becuz its lil guys that look up to me so i try and show them a better way @chiefkeef i aint try to be BE better

I'm trying to DO better @chiefkeef as we all should. We were born with no expectations to make it. born in the hood, live there die there..

I cant go 4 that @chiefkeef & i cant let the people i love, including you my nigga, go 4 that either. We kings not fucking savages and goons

Update. Chief Keef is now saying his Twitter account was hacked.

my twitter has been hacked I think I'm making a new one dumb hating ass people #DontWannaSeeAYougNiggaShine

SOURCE

Last edited by HopNation on Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 2:55; edited 3 times in total
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Lupe Fiasco done after this album? Also Chief Keef taking shots? Empty Re: Lupe Fiasco done after this album? Also Chief Keef taking shots?

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 23:43
Hopsin Hitlist
Souljaboy
Soulja boy manager(Dead)
lupe Fiasco Career(Dead)
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Lupe Fiasco done after this album? Also Chief Keef taking shots? Empty Re: Lupe Fiasco done after this album? Also Chief Keef taking shots?

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 3:02
SFVigilante wrote:Hopsin Hitlist
Souljaboy
Soulja boy manager(Dead)
lupe Fiasco Career(Dead)

Hopsin likes lupe, he just said he cant skate and lied about it.

Anyways, Kinda seemed like what lupe said changed chief keef's mind and he tried to play it off lol..

King
King
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 3:08
Souljaboy
Soulja boy manager(Dead)
lupe Fiasco Career(Dead)

a little dramatic there buddy Dizzy
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 3:14
HopNation wrote:

The tension inside the Chicago rap scene is building, especially after the events surrounding last night's murder of local rapper JoJo, and the reaction to his death on Twitter. And now, Chief Keef has taken to Twitter to diss fellow Chi-Town rapper Lupe Fiasco, who last week was quoted saying "Chief Keef scares me" in an interview with 92 Q Jams, in reference to the many murders that have taken place in Chicago this summer and what Lupe called "the culture that [Chief Keef] represents."

Read Chief Keef's tweet directed at Lupe, and Lupe's response below. Also, Odd Future rapper Earl Sweatshirt jumped in to share his feelings on Keef's tweet, which you can also see below.

Lupe fiasco a hoe ass nigga And wen I see him I'ma smack him like da lil bitch he is #300

@chiefkeef i feel you

— Earl Sweatshirt (@earlxsweat) September 5, 2012
i love u lil bruh @chiefkeef...i really really do from the bottom of my fucking heart. I know that street shit like the back of my hand.

ive seen it in every way you can possibly imagine and its nothing to be proud of @chiefkeef it TAKES and TAKES till there is nothing left

i choose not to indulge becuz its lil guys that look up to me so i try and show them a better way @chiefkeef i aint try to be BE better

I'm trying to DO better @chiefkeef as we all should. We were born with no expectations to make it. born in the hood, live there die there..

I cant go 4 that @chiefkeef & i cant let the people i love, including you my nigga, go 4 that either. We kings not fucking savages and goons

Update. Chief Keef is now saying his Twitter account was hacked.

my twitter has been hacked I think I'm making a new one dumb hating ass people #DontWannaSeeAYougNiggaShine

SOURCE
honestly i don't mind this. Never been a big Lupe fan. I think i saw a video of him crying about his hometown so mad respect to him (although i think it was someone else)
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 3:15
im glad lupe actually had the chance to say that shit to chief keef cuz im sure he needs it
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 20:47
Souljaboy
Soulja boy manager(Dead)
lupe Fiasco Career(Dead)

Lupe Fiasco is better than Hopsin (no disrespect I love both of them, but its just my opinion) and his career is not dead bcuz his new album drops in a couple weeks and its gonna be on top of the charts while still being real.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 21:21
:/
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 22:00
Lupe is a talented god among retarded, crippled, infants when it comes to the rap game. That's the absolute truth. He spits a SERIOUS message and has some of the most uplifting and on point music. He has an ear for it... It was something he was meant for. Other artists are just doing it cause they like it. Lupe was born to be a rapper and made an irreplaceable imprint in hip-hop history. If you don't agree you haven't listened to enough Lupe.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 22:03
DGCK wrote:Lupe is a talented god among retarded, crippled, infants when it comes to the rap game. That's the absolute truth. He spits a SERIOUS message and has some of the most uplifting and on point music. He has an ear for it... It was something he was meant for. Other artists are just doing it cause they like it. Lupe was born to be a rapper and made an irreplaceable imprint in hip-hop history. If you don't agree you haven't listened to enough Lupe.
This. He is a blessing to the mainstream
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 22:08
Jeet wrote:
DGCK wrote:Lupe is a talented god among retarded, crippled, infants when it comes to the rap game. That's the absolute truth. He spits a SERIOUS message and has some of the most uplifting and on point music. He has an ear for it... It was something he was meant for. Other artists are just doing it cause they like it. Lupe was born to be a rapper and made an irreplaceable imprint in hip-hop history. If you don't agree you haven't listened to enough Lupe.
This. He is a blessing to the mainstream

I'm glad someone agrees. I hardly ever mention him, even in a list of my all time favorites. Now that I think of it though, he's definitely one of my faves ever. His music has done so much for every phase of my life over the last 5 or 6 years. Plus he put on one of the best show's I'd ever seen!
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 22:38
Why did Earl feel like he had to comment? lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum