Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
los410promo
Registered Member

Just Saying Hey Empty Just Saying Hey

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 10:21
whats up guys you got a cool community, um theres a track ive been trying to get well forever....

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_2758763

and besides my firefox cache and a shitty 128kbps version ive yet to fine a clean version... if anyone can help me out thatd be cool if there is a previous post about it my bad

Last edited by los410promo on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 20:29; edited 1 time in total
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Just Saying Hey Empty Re: Just Saying Hey

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 10:33
im confused on what you want?
los410promo
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 10:38
oops mean to say find* a clean version... and im wondering if anyone has a download on this track i jus have a shitty 128 mp3 i got through my firefox cache lol
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 11:02
I don't have this song. I have a couple other songs he did with Hopsin and his three track EP "Imagine".. But this song was never officially released. It was only available for download for a very short amount of time.

This is a link to his facebook account, you could probably hit him up and ask him for it:
https://www.facebook.com/hellomizzle

Last edited by downer59k on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 11:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error. Bitch.)
los410promo
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 11:15
downer59k wrote:I don't have this song. I have a couple other songs he did with Hopsin and his three track EP "Imagine".. But this song was never officially released. It was only available for download for a very short amount of time.

This is a link to his facebook account, you could probably hit him up and ask him for it:

alright thanks for that, what were the two others called he did with hop? and was the ep any good?
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 12:52
los410promo wrote:
downer59k wrote:I don't have this song. I have a couple other songs he did with Hopsin and his three track EP "Imagine".. But this song was never officially released. It was only available for download for a very short amount of time.

alright thanks for that, what were the two others called he did with hop? and was the ep any good?

There are three others he did with Hop. One Night, The Meaning Of Christmas, and Down With you. The EP wasn't anything i'd recommend. It was good in comparison to all his other music though.
los410promo
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 12:58
downer59k wrote:

There are three others he did with Hop. One Night, The Meaning Of Christmas, and Down With you. The EP wasn't anything i'd recommend. It was good in comparison to all his other music though.

you got a download link for that last one you mentioned? ive jus been building a solid album of unheard hop stuff colabs etc, so thatd be dope if you did

(im not even gunna bother for any of these other tracks like bus pass and mr pillowman i see you guys goin crazy about ;) )
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 13:04
los410promo wrote:
downer59k wrote:

you got a download link for that last one you mentioned? ive jus been building a solid album of unheard hop stuff colabs etc, so thatd be dope if you did

(im not even gunna bother for any of these other tracks like bus pass and mr pillowman i see you guys goin crazy about ;) )

I have it, But i got it from D-Mindz himself when he gave me Imagine and he asked me to keep the songs closed. So if you want it, you'll have to ask him for it. Sorry, bro. Wish i could help.. :/
los410promo
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 13:09
downer59k wrote:

I have it, But i got it from D-Mindz himself when he gave me Imagine and he asked me to keep the songs closed. So if you want it, you'll have to ask him for it. Sorry, bro. Wish i could help.. :/

no doubt its all good man, ill hit em up on fb see if i get a response, thanks for the info you gave me though
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 13:11
los410promo wrote:
downer59k wrote:

no doubt its all good man, ill hit em up on fb see if i get a response, thanks for the info you gave me though

No problem, homie! Good luck!
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 14:21
Is Los410promo your YT account? I've been a big Los Fan since like 08
los410promo
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 15:34
DGCK wrote:Is Los410promo your YT account? I've been a big Los Fan since like 08

yea!! thats me, and imo he slippin hard now
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 15:44
I think he's working on an album and probably some singles. Seeing as he's signed with Diddy, he's got the plug now for sure. He could be the best thing to happen to mainstream in a long time.
los410promo
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 18:05
DGCK wrote:I think he's working on an album and probably some singles. Seeing as he's signed with Diddy, he's got the plug now for sure. He could be the best thing to happen to mainstream in a long time.

well diddy already fucked him over once, +diddys an idiot, and ive finally after 6 years have come to the assumption los will always be a mixtape rapper...unless diddy really PROMOTES him...but becoming king will be sick as usual its jus sad that not more people kno him
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 18:38
los410promo wrote:
DGCK wrote:I think he's working on an album and probably some singles. Seeing as he's signed with Diddy, he's got the plug now for sure. He could be the best thing to happen to mainstream in a long time.

well diddy already fucked him over once, +diddys an idiot, and ive finally after 6 years have come to the assumption los will always be a mixtape rapper...unless diddy really PROMOTES him...but becoming king will be sick as usual its jus sad that not more people kno him

Doesn't bother me really. I kinda like the response I get from people when I put on a Los track lol
los410promo
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 19:29
DGCK wrote:
los410promo wrote:

Doesn't bother me really. I kinda like the response I get from people when I put on a Los track lol

haha i hear you, i never get a bad response when showing ppl im bout to upload something new onto that account from 09...ill pm you
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 21:17
The Crown Ain't safe was wack imo , hopefully Becoming King will bring him back to when he actually showed skill ..
los410promo
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 21:57
Pillow Man . wrote:The Crown Ain't safe was wack imo , hopefully Becoming King will bring him back to when he actually showed skill ..

why was it wack?? ive had this debate a lot with people... imo just wasnt what people are use to hearing from him like zero gravity, and if they aint give him the shine for the crown aint safe, then hes never gunna get it, thats why i will always consider dude a mixtape rapper now...he still has one shot though, jus all depends how diddy promotes him and BECOMING KING, if promoted right, hes taking over the rap game in 2013
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:00
It had to much typical sounding rapper shit I guess , Shooter >> Tcas
los410promo
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:21
Pillow Man . wrote:It had to much typical sounding rapper shit I guess , Shooter >> Tcas

well he always has been the "swaggaboy" so that didnt surprise me but i see what u mean now.. he just wants to be mainstream so damn bad lol, and yea that shooter intro was something else
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:44
los410promo wrote:
Pillow Man . wrote:It had to much typical sounding rapper shit I guess , Shooter >> Tcas

well he always has been the "swaggaboy" so that didnt surprise me but i see what u mean now.. he just wants to be mainstream so damn bad lol, and yea that shooter intro was something else
yeaa , He has enough skill to be dope with droppin the whole "swaggaboy" shit .. His "swag" lines are ok every now and then but it's not what I'm into lol
los410promo
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 1:11
Pillow Man . wrote:
los410promo wrote:

yeaa , He has enough skill to be dope with droppin the whole "swaggaboy" shit .. His "swag" lines are ok every now and then but it's not what I'm into lol

yea its jus the attitude really, he'll never change lol, ill continue to check everything out mainly cuz he has bars for days like hes on wifi, serving a life sentence Hopsin 5
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 3:14
los410promo wrote:
Pillow Man . wrote:
los410promo wrote:

yea its jus the attitude really, he'll never change lol, ill continue to check everything out mainly cuz he has bars for days like hes on wifi, serving a life sentence Hopsin 5
lmao
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum