Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Snow Tha Product feat. Dizzy Wright video coming soon! Empty Snow Tha Product feat. Dizzy Wright video coming soon!

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 0:54
Shooting new video wit @wokeyeyo n @wokeito Song featuring @dizzywright

Snow Tha Product feat. Dizzy Wright video coming soon! O7q_foDbmQ

She's going to destroy this track!
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Snow Tha Product feat. Dizzy Wright video coming soon! Empty Re: Snow Tha Product feat. Dizzy Wright video coming soon!

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 1:21
It may be the first track in hip hop where a chick outshines the dude
King
King
Registered Member

Snow Tha Product feat. Dizzy Wright video coming soon! Empty Re: Snow Tha Product feat. Dizzy Wright video coming soon!

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 2:05
I figured this was happening because shes one of dizzy wrights first twitter followers and hes the only fv member she follows. I knew she was a fan so it was bound to happen.

iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 3:00
Cant wait for this shit. I think there might be a strange music collab too.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 3:09
iScyko wrote:Cant wait for this shit. I think there might be a strange music collab too.

Yeah she already collabed with Tech. I think it's going to either be on E.B.A.H. or his album coming out in October. She's a beauty and a beast!
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 3:14
I heard a while back disney contacted her to change her old name
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 3:17
King wrote:I heard a while back disney contacted her to change her old name

really? I wonder why. Was her name Snow White originally? I don't really know because I've only known about her for a little over a year
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 3:19
Buddie wrote:

really? I wonder why. Was her name Snow White originally? I don't really know because I've only known about her for a little over a year

Her name was snow white the product and now it's Snow tha product.

Last edited by King on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 3:25; edited 2 times in total
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 3:21
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Her name was snow white the product and now it's Snow tha product.

Oh okay I got you. She's one of my favorite rappers out right now. I never thought I'd like a female rapper, but she is so different compared to any female rapper I've heard.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 4:12
Just listened to her....wow shes awesome!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 4:18
texasiopp wrote:Just listened to her....wow shes awesome!

Watch the Till Death video and prepare to be blown away
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 4:24
Buddie wrote:
iScyko wrote:Cant wait for this shit. I think there might be a strange music collab too.

Yeah she already collabed with Tech. I think it's going to either be on E.B.A.H. or his album coming out in October. She's a beauty and a beast!
Snow Tha Product feat. Dizzy Wright video coming soon! I-see-what-you-did-there

and who are you guys talking about???
I feel so clueless
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 4:26
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Snow Tha Product feat. Dizzy Wright video coming soon! I-see-what-you-did-there

and who are you guys talking about???
I feel so clueless

This extremely talented artist

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 5:05
Snow is beast.

she gonna outshine Dizzy
Kitzk
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 15:57
Snow > Dizzy Hopsin 5

The track going to be dope though. She's the only female rapper I support.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 16:34
Buddie wrote:
texasiopp wrote:Just listened to her....wow shes awesome!

Watch the Till Death video and prepare to be blown away

Yeah, she's crazy awesome in that video. I always thought that Krizz Kaliko could fit in that song somehow
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 19:39
She's opening up for Hop during the FV tour. I have to go!
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 20:10
Looking forward to this
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 15:48
I dont like hear. Dizzy is much better. He should make a song with Jhene Aiko. Jhene Aiko on the hook & Hop, dizzy & swizZz and 1 verse each = jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
edit: sorry meant jizZz
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 15:36
So wtf happened to this?...
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 20:31
Jeet wrote:It may be the first track in hip hop where a chick outshines the dude
Bullshit
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 20:55
so any news on this?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 21:14
hahaha oh FV you funny. you trolled us once again. "new video soon". fuck this dame can suck his crown that bastard
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 21:49
STRANGEgenius wrote:so any news on this?

nope..

Fucking FV and their releases..
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 22:28
Last time i heard anything about it was on one of Snows live UStream shows and she said it was on a laptop at Fryes. Lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum