Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Boy threatens baby sitter with knife over homework Empty Boy threatens baby sitter with knife over homework

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 22:50
Authorities in North Carolina say a 13-year-old boy threatened his live-in baby sitter with a steak knife when she asked him about his homework.

The Salisbury Post reports that the Rowan County Sheriff's Office said the 31-year-old baby sitter made an after-school snack for the boy Tuesday and asked him about his homework.

Investigators say the boy didn't respond, and the baby sitter picked up the boy's backpack. She then walked into another room. They say the boy became upset, and when the baby sitter turned around, the boy was holding a steak knife. The woman then called 911.

The boy was taken into custody and later released to his mother.

Source
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Boy threatens baby sitter with knife over homework Empty Re: Boy threatens baby sitter with knife over homework

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 18:20
Kids are really this mad over some homework? Wow. I blame Lil Wayne.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Boy threatens baby sitter with knife over homework Empty Re: Boy threatens baby sitter with knife over homework

Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 3:42
lol^^
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 19:50
why not just dress naked and further or sooner she'll come in and watch you naked. You will now blackmail her of call her for pedophile. Now make her do the homework while you actually fuck her. Everyone wins.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 23:31
man I gotta get off of here to do my homework cuz my babysitter said I have to that broads about to get shanked! Dizzy Dizzy Dizzy Dizzy
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 7:53
i threw a chair at a teacher once, lol.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 21:44
STRANGEgenius wrote:i threw a chair at a teacher once, lol.
Did you hit him/her?
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:18
Chokey wrote:why not just dress naked and further or sooner she'll come in and watch you naked. You will now blackmail her of call her for pedophile. Now make her do the homework while you actually fuck her. Everyone wins.

Haha this is genius. Free sex, free homework getting completed and probably free money for compensation!

I know someone who did that at this ghetto school near me. I also know someone who forced a teacher to retire by threatening to shoot her with his air rifle. That guy is now in prison though which he probably deserves
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:21
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
Chokey wrote:why not just dress naked and further or sooner she'll come in and watch you naked. You will now blackmail her of call her for pedophile. Now make her do the homework while you actually fuck her. Everyone wins.

Haha this is genius. Free sex, free homework getting completed and probably free money for compensation!

I know someone who did that at this ghetto school near me. I also know someone who forced a teacher to retire by threatening to shoot her with his air rifle. That guy is now in prison though which he probably deserves
Honestly I wish I could do that to a lot of teachers at my school.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:55
been send home from school 2 times
none of the times was my fault ( :) )
my class bullied a teacher to stop

used to be a fucked up kid when I was younger. Always about reppin my family n shit. Got in a fight nearly every day. 2nd last year of school sending a little faggot to the hospital and he deserved it. Told if I ever faught again I would get kicked out. Shit got serious. Beat up the principal. Got fired. Got into class again. Slapped teacher. Kicked out. feelsbad man.
nearly true story.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum