Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swagger Wagon Freestyle

+13
STRANGEgenius
Kamikaze
Knightmare
King
Buddie
achmed420
GangusKahn
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
DGCK
41OMaXiMuS
Chokey
proswervez
HopsinBelgium
17 posters
Go down
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Swagger Wagon Freestyle Empty Swagger Wagon Freestyle

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 15:17

Enjoy! Hopsin 3
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Swagger Wagon Freestyle Empty Re: Swagger Wagon Freestyle

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 15:21
Wondering why SwizZz isn't in the cyphers or in this video...
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 15:25
Hop said he's at home
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 15:26
Fuck soulja boy!

is that Hops GF in the behind?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 15:26
Chokey wrote:Fuck soulja boy!

I think so. She's giving Jarren a handjob. Hopsin 3
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 15:34
proswervez wrote:Hop said he's at home
... But Jarren is talking about Soulja Boy and Hopsin about the cops, can't be old
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 15:40

Nah that is Jamie, she's a DJ. I met her a few days ago, we were clowning on each other she's got good come backs lol.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 16:07
DGCK wrote:

Nah that is Jamie, she's a DJ. I met her a few days ago, we were clowning on each other she's got good come backs lol.
Lol she's a women what can she do? Hopsin 3
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 17:17
Chokey wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Haha, she was still coo though. Also, to solidify most theories about Dame being a dick.. He was a total douche. I'm not the only one there who thought so. :(
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 17:18
Dame got the biggest ego of all of them and he's the one with 0 talent. He a fuckin joke.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 18:46
Dj Hoppa looks awkward
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 18:47
But hey at least we know why they keep Dame around....He cant drive a van straight all while holding a camera steady...Good job Dame
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 18:49
HopsinBelgium wrote:
proswervez wrote:Hop said he's at home
... But Jarren is talking about Soulja Boy and Hopsin about the cops, can't be old

this was when they were in florida swizzz didnt go with them.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 18:50
DGCK wrote:
Chokey wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Lol she's a women what can she do? Swagger Wagon Freestyle 4064061219

Haha, she was still coo though. Also, to solidify most theories about Dame being a dick.. He was a total douche. I'm not the only one there who thought so. :(
what did he do?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 19:54
DGCK wrote:
Chokey wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Why? What did he do?
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 20:01
Chokey wrote:what did he do?

Well for starters he was just generally cocky. You could tell from his demeanor and the way he pushed the merchandise on people. Then when I asked if I could simply use a lighter for a moment he tells me they're for sale.. I'd already planned on buying one of the mixtapes and I did. Then after that I told him I just needed the lighter for one use he said, "Buy something." and he will give me one for free. This was no longer than 1 minute after I'd bought the CD. I said "I just bought something lemme' use one of those for a second." I showed him my CD and he laughed and said "Something that's over 5 bucks." Dizzy had a lighter and just let me use it right there, I hope Dame felt like a jerk.

Everyone else I was with said he came off as a dick too and they all bought tons of stuff.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 20:04
DGCK wrote:

Well for starters he was just generally cocky. You could tell from his demeanor and the way he pushed the merchandise on people. Then when I asked if I could simply use a lighter for a moment he tells me they're for sale.. I'd already planned on buying one of the mixtapes and I did. Then after that I told him I just needed the lighter for one use he said, "Buy something." and he will give me one for free. This was no longer than 1 minute after I'd bought the CD. I said "I just bought something lemme' use one of those for a second." I showed him my CD and he laughed and said "Something that's over 5 bucks." Dizzy had a lighter and just let me use it right there, I hope Dame felt like a jerk.

Everyone else I was with said he came off as a dick too and they all bought tons of stuff.

Please tell me your joking. I would have had to cuss that little faggot out on the spot. Straight up.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 20:06
DGCK wrote:

I pray to God Hop fires that cocky asshole one day. The dude doesn't deserve to be where he's at now. Sadly, there are people like this in the world and you just have to do your best to ignore them.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 20:09
For real, my friends were asking the same question with there hands full of merch. It didn't bother me once I got a light. But it's whatever I've heard that he was a dick.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 20:14
DGCK wrote:For real, my friends were asking the same question with there hands full of merch. It didn't bother me once I got a light. But it's whatever I've heard that he was a dick.

Yeah I have heard from other people that he is a major douche. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've heard he's said to fans. I've never meant him before (And I don't want to) but if he ever acted that way with me, I'd call him out on the spot.

I'm sure Hop wants to fire him, but he knows that it will be almost impossible to find someone that he can trust that could do the job right. It's not that it's a hard job, but Hop does trust Dame even though he may not like him.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 20:26
DGCK wrote:

Lol Dame is a dick for that
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 20:29
DGCK wrote:

Swagger Wagon Freestyle That%2Bdescription%2Bmakes%2Bme%2Bfeel%2Blike%2Bpunching%2BOP.%2BFJ%2Bis%2B_0190e60fa27b3b861727e5aefc99302c
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 21:31
Buddie wrote:
DGCK wrote:For real, my friends were asking the same question with there hands full of merch. It didn't bother me once I got a light. But it's whatever I've heard that he was a dick.

Yeah I have heard from other people that he is a major douche. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've heard he's said to fans. I've never meant him before (And I don't want to) but if he ever acted that way with me, I'd call him out on the spot.

I'm sure Hop wants to fire him, but he knows that it will be almost impossible to find someone that he can trust that could do the job right. It's not that it's a hard job, but Hop does trust Dame even though he may not like him.

I agree. He just needs someone really professional for FV to take the next step.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 21:47
They need to post more videos like this more often, pretty cool how they pass the time there.
The girl in the back is hopsins assistant jammie by the way for those who don't know.

Lol dizzy always looks happy as fuck
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 21:52
DGCK wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I agree. He just needs someone really professional for FV to take the next step.
I would sign to FV still.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum