Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

ICP recommending Suicide – proof and Lyrics Empty ICP recommending Suicide – proof and Lyrics

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 17:18
A Juggalo Claims “N icp’s lyrics say absolutely nothin bout killen urself, or anything even close to tht!!! Fuck all u juggalo haterza, we dnt have time to listen to ur bullshit, by the way country is actaully considered the most suicidal muzik there is, fuq u!!! Mmfwcl… “

Lets post some Lyrics where icp recommends and promotes suicide to juggalos

ICP – Aint Your Bidness

Maybe i’m upset that you left me, i‘ll hang myself right above your bed ” you should try suicide”

Icp – Piggy Pie

Skit at the end of song has one of the insane clown posse taunt someone into committing suicide.

Icp – Suicide Hotline

Entire song is a fake call to a suicide hotline with lines such as
“Theres so many fuckin reasons why I dont even need to be here anymore, Imma put a slug in my fuckin head” and “I dont wanna look back ’cause its gonna hurt
I slice my wrist and It’s gonna squirt” -

while the song ends with a positive the caller changes his mind it is still scary the message this sends out.

Twiztid – Death Note

Need another second to deliberate another way to go
Something way more artistic and a lot more painful
Sleeping pills, no that’s wack
They can pump your stomach and you’ll come right back “

Now that you know that it’s time to go (die)
Whatcha gonna write in your death note (suicide)
If you tell me how the story unfolds (die)
Tell me what’s to cause your let go (and they say) “

and more explicit lyrics from dark lotus song – hurt myself

“If you fail just return to start
Self defecation is a beautiful art”

Again as parents you should be asking yourselves should my children be listing to icp , if your child is moody or depressed please ban them from listening to icp.

SOURCE
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

ICP recommending Suicide – proof and Lyrics Empty Re: ICP recommending Suicide – proof and Lyrics

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 17:23
Whats that OP, it should be mandatory that all children listen to ICP?

I'll take your word OP, you're a very trustworthy man.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

ICP recommending Suicide – proof and Lyrics Empty Re: ICP recommending Suicide – proof and Lyrics

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 17:24
liftthat wrote:Whats that OP, it should be mandatory that all children listen to ICP?

I'll take your word OP, you're a very trustworthy man.

They should be listening to ICP by age 2.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 17:54
the manson family - the juggalow family
GOGOGOGOOGGOGOGOGOGOGO
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 18:13
ICP recommending Suicide – proof and Lyrics 424690_491516217543004_1866621130_n
This guy clearly listens to ICP.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 20:07
I've got to admit, i used to be big on ICP, when i was what 13? Know most of the jokers card albums word for word. Then i realised that Twiztid were the better of the two and started listening to them alot more, Mans Myth is still a good album to me and i'm a big Madrox fan.

Eventually Twizted + ICP led me to Tech N9ne which was dope, then onto Hopsin. I can't really stand ICP anymore, and the whole 'Juggalo' thing is rediculous as fuck, but if it wasn't for ICP i don't think i would've come across over to Hopsin/FV yet, being mainly into metal and heavy music, i didn't listen to any other Hip Hop apart from Eminem and ICP (funny huh?)

Moral of the story, ICP and 'Juggalo-ism' is for little kids, but if it's a way for them to move onto real rap, let ICP keep doing what they're doing, doesn't hurt any of us does it?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 22:32
i fucking lol'd.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 3:24
41OMaXiMuS wrote:ICP recommending Suicide – proof and Lyrics 424690_491516217543004_1866621130_n
This guy clearly listens to ICP.

He took a Wrong Turn listening to ICP Hopsin 2
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 7:24
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:I've got to admit, i used to be big on ICP, when i was what 13? Know most of the jokers card albums word for word. Then i realised that Twiztid were the better of the two and started listening to them alot more, Mans Myth is still a good album to me and i'm a big Madrox fan.

Eventually Twizted + ICP led me to Tech N9ne which was dope, then onto Hopsin. I can't really stand ICP anymore, and the whole 'Juggalo' thing is rediculous as fuck, but if it wasn't for ICP i don't think i would've come across over to Hopsin/FV yet, being mainly into metal and heavy music, i didn't listen to any other Hip Hop apart from Eminem and ICP (funny huh?)

Moral of the story, ICP and 'Juggalo-ism' is for little kids, but if it's a way for them to move onto real rap, let ICP keep doing what they're doing, doesn't hurt any of us does it?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum