Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Primise NYC Empty Primise NYC

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:25

1:52"your girlfriend came to see me she was like, yo promise how about you play your CD?
so I put it in, she was like omg damn you killin it boy!!! ooo your going hard you getting mad deep, you can't be 18 years old I can feel it right in here, yeah you really hit my soul.... so i took it out like woah be easy calm down iight.. now lets go listen to my CD"

Hopsin 5
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Primise NYC Empty Re: Primise NYC

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 13:42
Chop you up like a cheese pizza and lock you up in your deep freezer.. lmao wtf
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 22:36
Those couple of bars were insane haha

Close your eyes for a minute and imagine how good this guy would sound on a song with Hopsin then open your eyes and listen to Independent Living

I really wish he would have signed with FV
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 23:36
buddie wrote:Those couple of bars were insane haha

Close your eyes for a minute and imagine how good this guy would sound on a song with Hopsin then open your eyes and listen to Independent Living

Why independent livin, hopsins verse was cool and all but he technically did weak compared to most of his verses same goes for diz, swizzz had the upper hand on that. Then again thats not really meant to be a serious track.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 23:39
King wrote:

Why independent livin, hopsins verse was cool and all but he technically did weak compared to most of his verses same goes for diz, swizzz had the upper hand on that. Then again thats not really meant to be a serious track.

Because that song is average and Promise NYC and Hopsin could make a lot better song than that.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 23:43
buddie wrote:
King wrote:

Because that song is average and Promise NYC and Hopsin could make a lot better song than that.

lol then why did you say independent livin and not a song where hopsin actually goes hard?
Promise will outshine him on that unless he just plays around with the track how it was meant to be in the first place..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 23:47
King wrote:
buddie wrote:
King wrote:

lol then why did you say independent livin and not a song where hopsin actually goes hard?

I meant that you should listen to a dope song like this and imagine Hop killing it with Promise, and then listen to Independent Living where it's basically a sub-par verse from Hop along with a bad verse from Dizzy and an okay verse from SwizZz. What I'm saying is, that I think Promise would have been a better fit for FV than Dizzy
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 23:51
buddie wrote:
King wrote:
buddie wrote:
King wrote:

I meant that you should listen to a dope song like this and imagine Hop killing it with Promise, and then listen to Independent Living where it's basically a sub-par verse from Hop along with a bad verse from Dizzy and an okay verse from SwizZz. What I'm saying is, that I think Promise would have been a better fit for FV than Dizzy

Who knows if he would have, he might be a better rapper but then again probably worse then swizZz at releasing stuff.. now that's pretty scary and not good for a label at all. It's not all about skill, drive and motivation is very important for a rapper and promise just doesn't have that sadly.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 0:52
King wrote:
buddie wrote:
King wrote:
buddie wrote:
King wrote:

Who knows if he would have, he might be a better rapper but then again probably worse then swizZz at releasing stuff.. now that's pretty scary and not good for a label at all. It's not all about skill, drive and motivation is very important for a rapper and promise just doesn't have that sadly.

That's very true, very true indeed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum