Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Odd Future Disses Hopsin(Well Kind Of) Empty Odd Future Disses Hopsin(Well Kind Of)

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 2:19

Skollie ThreeHundred Dissed Hop A while back listen to 1:25

Heard this diss a long time ago but forgot about since these guys are like the Forgotten members Of Odd Future( Im actually cool with OF and met some members before and friends with some Me and Hodgy are cool with eachother) I Have met Trizz Before(actually cool Dude) And SkoolieThreeHundred(only Once) But damn Skoolie is a bitch First he is all saying That Tyler is his homie then he says Fuck Odd Future And Fuck Hodgy When he claimed he repped Odd Future This Fool is not even part Of Odd Future him or Jack Mushroom There Just Posers living of That Odd Future Dick

Huge Rant

Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Odd Future Disses Hopsin(Well Kind Of) Empty Re: Odd Future Disses Hopsin(Well Kind Of)

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 2:21
Heres What He Said

Tylers My Nigga So Fuck a Hopsin Tell the nigga To leave the Valley
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Odd Future Disses Hopsin(Well Kind Of) Empty Re: Odd Future Disses Hopsin(Well Kind Of)

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 2:24
That was just awful, just awful
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 2:58
These guys sucks
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 5:20
I could record the sound of me T-Bagging your mom and it would sound better than this.-Mk
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 5:37
Emblem wrote:I could record the sound of me T-Bagging your mom and it would sound better than this.-Mk

lmfao i remember that video.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 11:40
With this beat, you could just make an absolutely legendary song but instead theirs was weak
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum