Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Teleport is the complete opposite of what Hopsin wants his fans to do. Empty Teleport is the complete opposite of what Hopsin wants his fans to do.

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 0:46
I realize he got banned, but the dude was annoying the shit out of me, so much I raped my cat out of frustration.

Now what I mean is I was looking at some of the dudes videos (by the way a fucking waste of time) and he was high on God knows what at the time.

Yet, Hop's always lecturing people about doing drugs, yet its impossible to control your fan base, do you think Hop should lay off on lecturing idiots who do this shit?
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Teleport is the complete opposite of what Hopsin wants his fans to do. Empty Re: Teleport is the complete opposite of what Hopsin wants his fans to do.

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 1:09
ChronicIntelligence wrote:I realize he got banned, but the dude was annoying the shit out of me, so much I raped my cat out of frustration.

Now what I mean is I was looking at some of the dudes videos (by the way a fucking waste of time) and he was high on God knows what at the time.

Yet, Hop's always lecturing people about doing drugs, yet its impossible to control your fan base, do you think Hop should lay off on lecturing idiots who do this shit?
He got banned? YES! MY PRAYERS CAME TRUE!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Teleport is the complete opposite of what Hopsin wants his fans to do. Empty Re: Teleport is the complete opposite of what Hopsin wants his fans to do.

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 1:12
Why did he get banned? He didn't do anything wrong to my knowledge
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 1:16
He has gotten a three day ban for spamming. He was warned a few times now.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 1:16
buddie wrote:Why did he get banned? He didn't do anything wrong to my knowledge

He spams more than a bot
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 1:17
Frankie wrote:He has gotten a three day ban for spamming. He was warned a few times now.

Oh okay just wondering. He's a good dude, he just has a bad way of showing it
Frankie
Administrator

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 1:21
buddie wrote:
Frankie wrote:He has gotten a three day ban for spamming. He was warned a few times now.

I know what you mean, man.

I gave him a three day ban the other day, found out he had another account on here and gave him a perma-ban (but never posted on it, I never gave him the chance as I banned it before he logged into that one as it was a new account), decided to lift that perma-ban and just make it a 24-hour ban. Comes back and spams.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 1:42
Successful troll is successful Hopsin 3
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 2:22
Frankie wrote:
buddie wrote:

I know what you mean, man.

I gave him a three day ban the other day, found out he had another account on here and gave him a perma-ban (but never posted on it, I never gave him the chance as I banned it before he logged into that one as it was a new account), decided to lift that perma-ban and just make it a 24-hour ban. Comes back and spams.

How does he spam? Just wondering
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 2:25
He had no self control, thats all.

Ban deserved
Frankie
Administrator

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 2:27
You haven't seen the threads, Buddie? The threads he was making could have easily been discussed in Slow Chat. Not to mention he spammed the shit out of another thread with constantly posting rubbish that could have been posted in the Slow Chat thread... or better yet, he could have used the edit button instead of posting like 10 times in a row, in a single thread.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 2:34
Frankie wrote:You haven't seen the threads, Buddie? The threads he was making could have easily been discussed in Slow Chat. Not to mention he spammed the shit out of another thread with constantly posting rubbish that could have been posted in the Slow Chat thread... or better yet, he could have used the edit button instead of posting like 10 times in a row, in a single thread.

lol yeah I did. I don't blame you for banning him, but he was an active/good poster about two weeks ago

He sent me this random message last night haha:

"Mah nigga buddie"

Hopsin 3
Frankie
Administrator

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 2:39
That's just it, this come out of nowhere. I don't understand, he was chill before all of this. I still can't believe he got banned... out of all the people on here, he's the last person I thought would of gotten banned next.

I have no problems with him, but he needs to learn how to use the edit button in the future.

Edit: I got like three PM's from him, lol. It was just random shit.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 2:41
Frankie wrote:That's just it, this come out of nowhere. I don't understand, he was chill before all of this. I still can't believe he got banned... out of all the people on here, he's the last person I thought would of gotten banned next.

I have no problems with him, but he needs to learn how to use the edit button in the future.

Edit: I got like three PM's from him, lol. It was just random shit.

He's funny lol. I don't want to see him go just for entertainment sake
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 3:52
i love Teleport, he was awesome.

i hope he doesn't spam again.

his spam was WAYY worse than when i first signed up.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 3:56
Frankie wrote:decided to lift that
orly?
Hopsin 3
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 4:31
liftthat wrote:
orly?
Hopsin 3
LOL I was JUST thinking of that! Hopsin 3
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 5:55
Drugs are bad, kids.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 12:24
B&
where can I find his videos?
Frankie
Administrator

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 18:05
liftthat wrote:
orly?
Hopsin 3

Oh, fuck. Lol'd.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 19:34
Is she perma-banned? There's not really any girls on this forum. I know I might sound cliche, or bro-ish, but I think we should let her stick around. Just to balance the ratio.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 20:12
EDIT: NVM. I went full retard again. Responded to an old post that had already been answered.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 20:27; edited 1 time in total
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 20:25
DGCK wrote:Is she perma-banned? There's not really any girls on this forum. I know I might sound cliche, or bro-ish, but I think we should let her stick around. Just to balance the ratio.

Teleport was a boy I think
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 21:14
The Event wrote:
ChronicIntelligence wrote:I realize he got banned, but the dude was annoying the shit out of me, so much I raped my cat out of frustration.

He got banned? YES! MY PRAYERS CAME TRUE!

my thoughts exactly
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 22:59
GangusKahn wrote:
DGCK wrote:Is she perma-banned? There's not really any girls on this forum. I know I might sound cliche, or bro-ish, but I think we should let her stick around. Just to balance the ratio.

Teleport was a boy I think

I know haha, I just try to make fun of his picture of the girly lookin emo kid.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum