Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

What facebook and google are hiding from you Empty What facebook and google are hiding from you

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 15:53

Found this an interesting watch
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

What facebook and google are hiding from you Empty Re: What facebook and google are hiding from you

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 19:32
Jeet wrote:
Found this an interesting watch

Hm that was very interesting. Kind of scary though, while I don't believe they are intentionally doing this with these algorithms. It really is keeping a lot of people in the dark on important things.

Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

What facebook and google are hiding from you Empty Re: What facebook and google are hiding from you

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 16:13
Just go behind proxy's and tor. I never leave my Vidalia.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 16:26
Teleport wrote:Just go behind proxy's and tor. I never leave my Vidalia.

It's not about google seeing what you are doing necessarily, while that is always kind of scary also. But it is more about the fact that they are slowly changing what people see when they search. So when they search they just see what they want. Which will leave people completely in the dark about anything other than what they want to hear basically. The internet is the most unbiased place to attain information, comparing it to say MSNBC or Fox News. This is slowly ruining that.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 16:31
Yeah it's some secret society level shit. Fuck big corporations, they suck
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum