Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

MayDay - Thrift Store Halos EP [Review] Empty MayDay - Thrift Store Halos EP [Review]

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 8:34
MayDay - Thrift Store Halos EP [Review] MAYDAY_Thrift-Store-Halos_EP-blog-384x400

MayDay were praised earlier this year with their amazing debut Strange album Take Me To Your Leader. Many fans said that they were the best Strange signing in YEARS, some disagreed, but overrall a lot of people loved their album. When MayDay announced their debut EP people couldn't wait, and I don't blame them. MayDay have once again surprised me with their new Strange Music material. This EP is more for listening when you just wanna chill out with some mates and smoke some weed, or have a drink or two. With great rhymes from Wrek and Bernz to beautiful beats made by Plex Luthor and other members of the band. The album starts off the same and ends the same in one word, AMAZING. Unless you are someone looking for a EP that is RAW, then please turn around, there is nothing Raw about this, but it doesn't mean it isn't amazing. If you are a rap fan, and you enjoy chilling out with music and weed then pick this up ASAP. With amazing lyrical features from Ces Cru, Brotha Lynch Hung & Del The Funky Homosapian, this will easily be playing repeat in your CD player non stop. To keep the review not so long, since we are only reviewing a EP, it easily should be checked out even if you aren't a RAP fan.

Overall rating: 9.7/10 due to the annoying intro for "Amnesia". Download it or buy it, you won't be dissapointed with these 7 tracks.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

MayDay - Thrift Store Halos EP [Review] Empty Re: MayDay - Thrift Store Halos EP [Review]

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 6:20
Yeah, the intro was a bit of a shot in the park so to speak lol

Great Review :D fucking love this EP though....
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

MayDay - Thrift Store Halos EP [Review] Empty Re: MayDay - Thrift Store Halos EP [Review]

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 6:51
ChronicIntelligence wrote:Yeah, the intro was a bit of a shot in the park so to speak lol

Great Review :D fucking love this EP though....

yeah my second favorite EP.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 15:48
Woah, good recommendation. I actually have a good taste for these guys now. Good listen :D
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 22:10
DGCK wrote:Woah, good recommendation. I actually have a good taste for these guys now. Good listen :D

glad you enjoyed it.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 22:36
This EP is fucking dope. Love that shit
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum