Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Tristan Barker Empty Tristan Barker

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 12:59
Do you know this guy?

He shared his opinion about the Colorado shootings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSyIvr6C7zY&feature=player_embedded

And wrote something on the wall of Nicki Minaj: https://www.facebook.com/nickiminaj/posts/466129123408743?notif_t=feed_comment

He's great. Please check him out.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tristan Barker Empty Re: Tristan Barker

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 13:00
lol yea his facebook post was amazing. I don't agree with some of the points he made on that video, but I respect his opinion
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 14:19
Yeah, me too. But his FB posts are too amazing to sleep on him lol
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 15:44
yeah i seen that nicki minaj wall post lol
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 17:49
He's somewhat funny. Far too egotistical. He probably couldn't name a Nicki Minaj song that wasn't on the radio. I bet he can't name more than a couple Drake songs too. He's got this flowery way of wording his posts to make the same type of idiots he's "making fun" of like him. They think they're at some elevated level of thought because they can look outside of the loop for a whole 30 seconds and always act abhorrent towards the topic because that's the only thing this kid does.

Speaking on his constant American stereotyping, most Aussies I've encountered are really extreme and on either end of the attitude spectrum.. The lot of them falling into the asshole range.

His rant on the Aurora Shooting was rambunctious, but I kind of wish he would have just gotten shot in that theater. He's ignorant and attention hungry.

As long as he stays relevant, I'll probably keep up with his ramblings. He's got a dexterous pun here and there. He could probably get into comedy, but I doubt he'll end up doing anything meaningful with his life. Blogging for money is basically just professional complaining.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 17:54
People are over-reacting, imo. He is not that funny at all, and he structures his sentences very poorly.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 18:17
Why does he stand out from other millions of people doing the same thing on youtube?

Seems the same to me
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 13:22
King wrote:Why does he stand out from other millions of people doing the same thing on youtube?

Seems the same to me
He actually puts thought into articulating himself before he puts on his keyboard warrior costume
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum