Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do u think EMINEM will collab with hop?

+12
Kamikaze
Buddie
HopsinBelgium
King
texasiopp
41OMaXiMuS
AlwaysRaw
STRANGEgenius
anthonyFv
Jeet
Chokey
Zwis
16 posters
Go down
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

do u think EMINEM will collab with hop? Empty do u think EMINEM will collab with hop?

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 13:14
It has been thrown out there and hop is gunna collab with yella n stuff, do u think em knows about hop and do u honestly think they will collab?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

do u think EMINEM will collab with hop? Empty Re: do u think EMINEM will collab with hop?

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 13:18
Eminem has collabed with Wayne, Rihanna, Bruno Mars... why not Hop?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

do u think EMINEM will collab with hop? Empty Re: do u think EMINEM will collab with hop?

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 13:38
Yes.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 14:00
Yes eventually and i hope it will be on eminems next solo album which almost everybody in the whole world will prolly buy
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 14:20
no.

id like one with Slim Shady tho.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 16:38
STRANGEgenius wrote:no.

YES!
I don't know if I think EM knows who hopsin is. He's really busy but a lot of people around him (Royce, Yela, and I'm sure a lot more after the buzz of IMOH 5) but Ems busy and idk how much he cares about a small rappers.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 16:45
It's only a matter of time.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 17:38
I watched a interview of yelawolf and he said you would be surprised how much em keeps and eye on the underground game
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 17:46
Yes, one day they will end up in the same track.
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 17:52
AlwaysRaw wrote:

YES!
I don't know if I think EM knows who hopsin is. He's really busy but a lot of people around him (Royce, Yela, and I'm sure a lot more after the buzz of IMOH 5) but Ems busy and idk how much he cares about a small rappers.
Royce shared it and yela is probably gonna be on Knock Madness, so there might be a chance em knows him.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 17:53
Em knows who Hopsin is for sure, but it'll be a while before they collab because I'm sure Em wants him to grow in popularity a little more before collabing with him. Em still has some bigger fish to collab with like Tech N9ne. Getting an Em collab is extremely hard and I doubt we will be hearing and Em/Hop track anytime soon.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 17:57
Tech n9ne is more well known then Hopsin but Hopsins buzz is currently a lot bigger right now.
But I doubt Em is thinking about collabs outside of shady records by now hes just working on his new albums production.
He most likely doesn't have hopsin in mind by now but he has to know about hopsins existence lol.
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 18:04
King wrote:Tech n9ne is more well known then Hopsin but Hopsins buzz is currently a lot bigger right now.
But I doubt Em is thinking about collabs outside of shady records by now hes just working on his new albums production.
He most likely doesn't have hopsin in mind by now but he has to know about hopsins existence lol.
This
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 20:11
it won't happen for a long time anyway
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 20:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1N9VqPkYR0

He better rap normal like this.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 20:51
AlwaysRaw wrote:

YES!

eminem is busy but i know for a fact that atleast half of slaughterhouse and yelawolf know about hop. i wouldnt be suprised if eminem knew who hop was cuz eminem obviously looks around and listens to underground rappers, how else would he have found yela and slaughterhouse
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 21:39
achmed420 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

YES!

eminem is busy but i know for a fact that atleast half of slaughterhouse and yelawolf know about hop. i wouldnt be suprised if eminem knew who hop was cuz eminem obviously looks around and listens to underground rappers, how else would he have found yela and slaughterhouse
True, Except he's known Royce for years.. That's how he got SlaughterHouse I assume
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 21:48
Off Topic But isnt Eminem Supposed to sign Logic
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 22:31
AlwaysRaw wrote:
achmed420 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

YES!

True, Except he's known Royce for years.. That's how he got SlaughterHouse I assume

yeah they have known each other for a long ass time but they also werent talking to each other for a long ass time too so i figured em heard their music and then remembered his long time friend royce and decided to start negotiating a contract with them but i guess only they will know how it really happened
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 22:56
if em thinks he really dope tho he might
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 0:18
I hope man, Em and Hop both have very similar flows, so if they collab it would form a river full of pure amazing music that would top the charts for centuries to come.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum