Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga and Eminem to be featured on Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album

+10
Buddie
Royalty
King
HopsinBelgium
41OMaXiMuS
AlwaysRaw
Chokey
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Perfect Stranger
14 posters
Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Lady Gaga and Eminem to be featured on Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album Empty Lady Gaga and Eminem to be featured on Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 10:19
Ay,

I was looking at the wikipedia page for Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album and found this.

Lady Gaga and Eminem to be featured on Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album Screen11

Lady Gaga and Eminem???

Firstly, Kendrick and Lady Gaga?

But Eminem and Lady Gaga?

I thought Eminem hated Lady Gaga, its sick that he's on a song with Kendrick, but with Gaga, what in the actual fuck would create such a combination

Song will be interesting, regardless.

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Lady Gaga and Eminem to be featured on Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album Empty Re: Lady Gaga and Eminem to be featured on Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 12:35
fuck hip hop.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Lady Gaga and Eminem to be featured on Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album Empty Re: Lady Gaga and Eminem to be featured on Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 13:12
STRANGEgenius wrote:fuck hip hop.
They only in it for cheese.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 13:31
Probly Lady Gaga on the hook and Em on 1 verse. Its really not that bad. Lady Gagas music is catchy and she is good. Stop bitching about every mainstream artists like they are all crap.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 16:45
Wow, When I saw the title I just thought it ment JUST the album, Not a song with both of them. It's weird seeing that. i don't think i'm gonna like that song. Seeing Lil Wayne and Hop on the same album (All 6's and 7's) was funny enough.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 16:49
ChronicIntelligence wrote:Ay,

I was looking at the wikipedia page for Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album and found this.

Lady Gaga and Eminem???

I thought Eminem hated Lady Gaga, its sick that he's on a song with Kendrick, but with Gaga, what in the actual fuck would create such a combination

Right after Em dissed Lady Gaga, there was an interview where he said something like "she's actually very talented and I enjoy her music. My diss was all fun and games, I meant nothing by it" (not an exact quote)..... but yeah, he already kinda bitched out as far as that's concerned.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 16:50
Jeet wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:fuck hip hop.
They only in it for cheese.
And any eyewitness can see...
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 18:27
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Lady Gaga and Eminem???

Right after Em dissed Lady Gaga, there was an interview where he said something like "she's actually very talented and I enjoy her music. My diss was all fun and games, I meant nothing by it" (not an exact quote)..... but yeah, he already kinda bitched out as far as that's concerned.
There was a cough included after that sentence lol

HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 18:28
Chokey wrote:Probly Lady Gaga on the hook and Em on 1 verse. Its really not that bad. Lady Gagas music is catchy and she is good. Stop bitching about every mainstream artists like they are all crap.
Couldnt agree more
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 18:33
Is this confirmed?
Could be a dope track I don't care if lady gaga is on it as long as she doesn't ruin the song.

People are quick to judge with these pop star features.. If it was just a random lesser known singer there would be less complaining but since it's a well known person it's a problem automatically lol..
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 20:00
Make her say by kid cudi ft. Lady gaga common and kanye west. Lady gaga does the hook and i actually like it. Hate me if you want, but it could be dope. At least Ke$ha or katy perry aren't doing the hook..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 20:11
I won't believe it until I see it confirmed. Kendrick and Eminem by themselves would be awesome though.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 0:23
Hell Selena Gomez can sing the chorus if em and k.dot are gonna be on a track its gonna be dope regardless
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 0:41

Lady Gaga and Eminem???

lol haven't you seen any eminem interviews? His disses are almost never for real....
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 0:52
if theres a music video, then fuck me dead.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 1:09
STRANGEgenius wrote:if theres a music video, then fuck me dead.
SwizZz 3
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 7:28
THIS TRACK IS NOT REAL AND IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. just click the link
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20701/title.rumored-eminem-kendrick-lamar-lady-gaga-song-is-not-real

however i can see kendrick and lady gaga collabing at some point cuz they are good friends.

as for an eminem and kendrick collab, kendrick says its WILL DEFINITELY happen but not on his upcoming album. again click the link
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20712/title.kendrick-lamar-says-collaboration-with-eminem-will-definitely-happen
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 7:43
Royalty wrote:Make her say by kid cudi ft. Lady gaga common and kanye west. Lady gaga does the hook and i actually like it. Hate me if you want, but it could be dope. At least Ke$ha or katy perry aren't doing the hook..

she never featured, they sampled her.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 9:53
^Exactly, End of Day was a fucking dope album as well...

@achmed how come its still on the official track listing though? Shouldn't it be edited or something, even if they had I wouldn't of minded as long as it wasn't overly poppy, Gaga's voice isn't to bad, but I could never imagine her and Eminem in the same room.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 12:11
Oh no...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 13:11
Chokey wrote:
Oh no...

eminem around Lady Bitchfaces dancers.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 17:03
ChronicIntelligence wrote:^Exactly, End of Day was a fucking dope album as well...

@achmed how come its still on the official track listing though? Shouldn't it be edited or something, even if they had I wouldn't of minded as long as it wasn't overly poppy, Gaga's voice isn't to bad, but I could never imagine her and Eminem in the same room.

the official tracklist for kendricks album hasnt even been released. what your looking at is what wikipedia is telling you and that isnt all that reliable
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 18:10
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Oh no...

eminem around Lady Bitchfaces dancers.
Lady Gaga music videos = weird
Eminems videos = weird
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 18:56
Well it would be Kendricks song anyways... his last video was a bit weird though lol.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 20:08
This is a fake news, though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum