Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatever happened to DJK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Whatever happened to DJK on 6/8/2012, 11:33 pm

anthonyFv

Registered Member
I always wondered what happened to hopsin's old friend, was he on Ruthless, or does anybody have information about him he kinda just left. If you dont know who im talkin about- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsXNeXZk67U&feature=youtube_gdata_player or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doqiz00DE78&feature=youtube_gdata_playerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doqiz00DE78&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited by anthonyFv on 6/8/2012, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 6/8/2012, 11:35 pm

HopsinBelgium

Registered Member
wtf 2006 whats he doing now?
yusukekillstoguro 8 maanden geleden
Beantwoorden
Running his record label and making an album. (Reply)

3 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 6/8/2012, 11:51 pm

semaj116

Registered Member
Wasn't there a suspicion that djk was George? I'm pretty sure he filmed the Sag My Pants video too, idk what's up with that

4 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 1:19 am

BabySmacker

DJK and Hopsin "beefed" I guess.

5 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 2:09 am

SFVigilante

Registered Member
Last i heard of him he was DJ at weddings

Trololololololololololololololololololol

6 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 2:31 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
I always did wonder what happened to him.

7 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 4:12 am

achmed420

Registered Member
i always firgured djk was george cuz he seemed to work with hop quite a bit in the past and he may have been the one that had all those old songs from before gatm and he did seem to just disapear without any explanation

Made by Frankie

8 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 4:14 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
achmed420 wrote:i always firgured djk was george cuz he seemed to work with hop quite a bit in the past and he may have been the one that had all those old songs from before gatm and he did seem to just disapear without any explanation
Yea I thought this too kinda

9 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 4:16 am

Hyde

Banned Member

achmed420 wrote:i always firgured djk was george cuz he seemed to work with hop quite a bit in the past and he may have been the one that had all those old songs from before gatm and he did seem to just disapear without any explanation
In the basement video hopsin has some DJK skate gear, leading me to believe that they still are friends. I don't know for sure, just some speculation Hopsin 3

10 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 4:23 am

SFVigilante

Registered Member
Teleport wrote:
In the basement video hopsin has some DJK skate gear, leading me to believe that they still are friends. I don't know for sure, just some speculation Hopsin 3
Actually Thats DGK a skating brand

Trololololololololololololololololololol

11 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 4:49 am

Chokey

Registered Member
He had a user in here called therealfakehopsin

12 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 5:11 am

King

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:He had a user in here called therealfakehopsin

13 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 8:07 am

Hyde

Banned Member

lowrider864 wrote:
Teleport wrote:
Actually Thats DGK a skating brand
Well don't I feel retarded. Yeah it's george then.

14 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 8:59 am

Red Rainbows

Banned Member

Hello everyone, just wanted to go ahead and say that DJK most definitely is not this George character. Dude was just a plain douche.

15 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 9:27 am

STRANGEgenius

they had a argument.

16 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 2:04 pm

gibbystites

Registered Member
Red Rainbows wrote:Hello everyone, just wanted to go ahead and say that DJK most definitely is not this George character. Dude was just a plain douche.
What the fuck?? RedRainbows is back???? I wish I knew who the fuck you really were, just cause, I wanna trust the info you give us, but idk if i can lol.

http://Facebook.com/GibbyStites

17 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 2:06 pm

GangusKahn

Registered Member
Some weird shit happenin again around here...You mother fuckers are suspect lol

Subscribe To GangusKahn On YouTube Here!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

18 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 2:11 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
George and DJK are different people. Hop had beef with him around 2010 I think.

19 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 2:35 pm

gibbystites

Registered Member
buddie wrote:George and DJK are different people. Hop had beef with him around 2010 I think.
I only know DJK from his brain-damaged verse on Hyped On The Mic and his horrible singing on "MotherFucker" and a few others lmao. I keep hearing that they had a beef but idk any details on it, know anything important to the storyline on that man?

20 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 2:37 pm

gibbystites

Registered Member
I know they were in touch up until 2010 at least, because you can see DJK filming in the "Bad MotherFucker Behind the scenes" video

Hopsin 5

21 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 3:13 pm

Fiasco

Registered Member
Man RedRainbows be lurkin

22 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 3:19 pm

Red Rainbows

Banned Member

gibbystites wrote:
Red Rainbows wrote:Hello everyone, just wanted to go ahead and say that DJK most definitely is not this George character. Dude was just a plain douche.
What the fuck?? RedRainbows is back???? I wish I knew who the fuck you really were, just cause, I wanna trust the info you give us, but idk if i can lol.

Oh you can, and in due time I will be dropping some more "interesting" information.

23 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 3:23 pm

Fiasco

Registered Member
Red Rainbows wrote:
gibbystites wrote:

Oh you can, and in due time I will be dropping some more "interesting" information.

Instead of talking about it why don't you just do it? You're coming off as more of a gimmick than anything.

24 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 3:25 pm

gibbystites

Registered Member
Red Rainbows wrote:
gibbystites wrote:

I'll take your word for it for now, but im pretty sure your not even the same RedRainbows, the original guy had no space between the words and had joined the site months ago. Did you get kicked off the site for a while and have to remake your username or something?

Hopsin 5

25 Re: Whatever happened to DJK on 7/8/2012, 3:29 pm

dukeblue

Registered Member
gibbystites wrote:
Red Rainbows wrote:
gibbystites wrote:

I'll take your word for it for now, but im pretty sure your not even the same RedRainbows, the original guy had no space between the words and had joined the site months ago. Did you get kicked off the site for a while and have to remake your username or something?

Well the sites did switch so he would of had to make another account. Pretty sure he was just on the old forums, not these. But who knows.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum