Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dame posts some amount of shit on the FV facebook

+9
Zwis
whufcwesthamunited
Essence
STRANGEgenius
Hop Sadness
Nay Nay
GangusKahn
Buddie
Fitzyy
13 posters
Go down
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Dame posts some amount of shit on the FV facebook Empty Dame posts some amount of shit on the FV facebook

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 4:35
Anyone else think this? Hopsin
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Dame posts some amount of shit on the FV facebook Empty Re: Dame posts some amount of shit on the FV facebook

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 4:47
Yeah he acts like he's the Hip Hop king and gives out advice that he has no experience with. If you go on any Hip Hop site and ask people what they think of Dame's facebook posts, they'll laugh and say he is awkward and thinks he's bigger than what he is.
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Dame posts some amount of shit on the FV facebook Empty Re: Dame posts some amount of shit on the FV facebook

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 4:53
buddie wrote:Yeah he acts like he's the Hip Hop king and gives out advice that he has no experience with. If you go on any Hip Hop site and ask people what they think of Dame's facebook posts, they'll laugh and say he is awkward and thinks he's bigger than what he is.

Exactly this bro.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 4:59
It bugs me how he never chimes in on what he says either lol...Even Hop does that...He'll end up with like 30 replies in a day and ignore every damn one of em...I just started ignoring them lol.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 5:05
buddie wrote:Yeah he acts like he's the Hip Hop king and gives out advice that he has no experience with. If you go on any Hip Hop site and ask people what they think of Dame's facebook posts, they'll laugh and say he is awkward and thinks he's bigger than what he is.
Agree with this completely. He acts like he runs everything and is the reason why FV has success but he really doesn't do much of anything.
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 5:09
"Once we have about 7 artists, if you don't like at least one of them...then you just don't like hip hop. #understandthevision #independentliving Turn it up!!!"
I dont understand this.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 6:04
"ARTISTS: It's NOT about music being "good" or "bad"."

What the hell is it about then cause I surely don't wanna listen to shit music haha
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 6:07
Dame actually used to post good advice and info a couple of years ago, but now that FV has gotten big, it's getting to his head and he thinks he knows everything now.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 9:17
#TurnItup #Independent Living #SuckingHopsDick
lol lol lol lol lol

fuck me dead.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 20:10
Hop Sadness wrote:"Once we have about 7 artists, if you don't like at least one of them...then you just don't like hip hop. #understandthevision #independentliving Turn it up!!!"
I dont understand this.
I understand they are signing every genre.

Jarren is a party like rapper
SwizZz is a simile line out of this world rapper
Hopsin is a Horrorcore/real rapper
Dizzy is a chill real/weed rapper

See so next they could be signing a completely normal rapper like Street Light. Or a gangsta rapper.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 11:28
I actually think a lot of the time he posts some good advice. Occasionally he doesn't though. And I appreciate him for speaking his opinion when some people would hide back as they think they would get judged and get hate from it.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 11:49
Emblem wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:"Once we have about 7 artists, if you don't like at least one of them...then you just don't like hip hop. #understandthevision #independentliving Turn it up!!!"
I dont understand this.

See so next they could be signing a completely normal rapper like Street Light. Or a gangsta rapper.

battle rapper, btw hop isnt horrorcore and dizzy is real
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 14:45
Damien Dame Ritter

I think "lol" is corny, but if you don't write it, the angry keyboard warriors don't understand that you are joking and the post spirals outta control. We need something that does not mean "laughing out loud" but lets people know you aren't serious either.

Hopsin 2
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 14:47
Emblem wrote:
I dont understand this.

Dude I hope they hit me up, although I doubt it. Would be epic
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 14:52
HopsinBelgium wrote:Damien Dame Ritter

I think "lol" is corny, but if you don't write it, the angry keyboard warriors don't understand that you are joking and the post spirals outta control. We need something that does not mean "laughing out loud" but lets people know you aren't serious either.

Hopsin 2

This. I add "lol" to sentences all the time, just so people don't take what I say the wrong way.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 15:56
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Hopsin 2

This. I add "lol" to sentences all the time, just so people don't take what I say the wrong way.

I just use the old fashioned kinky ;)

Or the :P

Or even the ;P

Or just 'haha'
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 6:26
Zwis wrote:
Emblem wrote:
I dont understand this.

battle rapper, btw hop isnt horrorcore and dizzy is real
Kill Her, Am I a Psycho, and You are my Enemy are classified as horrorcore. So he is Horrorcore/Real.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 7:12
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Hopsin 2

Yeah sometimes i feel like if i don't do that ill come off as an ass because it's never the same as if your talking in real life.
99% of the time i say "lol" I don't laugh for shit.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum