Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

The Jokerr won't be on Knock Madness. Empty The Jokerr won't be on Knock Madness.

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:08
Hopsin confirmed.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

The Jokerr won't be on Knock Madness. Empty Re: The Jokerr won't be on Knock Madness.

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:10
I didn't expect him on it after the stuff he's been saying to the guys on FV.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Jokerr won't be on Knock Madness. Empty Re: The Jokerr won't be on Knock Madness.

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:11
Obviously haha
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:12
Well he was gonna master it I thought if they already recorded it.. I was wrong. Ha.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:14
The Event wrote:Well he was gonna master it I thought if they already recorded it.. I was wrong. Ha.
yea, Jokerr is a boss with mastering and mixing. Tried to watch his tutorial but I can't pay attention to stuff like that unless I have the program haha
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:16
Cant we just have 1 thread about what he's saying on twitter and not make a new thread everytime he answers a new person?
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:17
Chokey wrote:Cant we just have 1 thread about what he's saying on twitter and not make a new thread everytime he answers a new person?
I was thinking that a couple seconds after I clicked post..
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:17
Chokey wrote:Cant we just have 1 thread about what he's saying on twitter and not make a new thread everytime he answers a new person?
Agreed.

Besides, Posting something like this thread is like making a thread called "The Sky is Blue"
haha jk event.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:18
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Agreed.

Besides, Posting something like this thread is like making a thread called "The Sky is Blue"
haha jk event.
It was a possibility! haha
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:19
If someone makes a thread "hopsin is going to wallmart" I will punch them lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:21
It's a shame. They could have made some great music together
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:22
buddie wrote:It's a shame. They could have made some great music together
I know! Jokerr producing and just working on the same topic as I Don't Fit In. So dope.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:22
Ik this isn't gonna happen but if they got in a serious diss thing it'd be so raw and personal
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:24
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Ik this isn't gonna happen but if they got in a serious diss thing it'd be so raw and personal

Yeah hopefully when The Jokerr sees this, he'll diss Hop and Hop will diss back. That would be the most exciting beef in a long time imo.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:25
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

Yeah hopefully when The Jokerr sees this, he'll diss Hop and Hop will diss back. That would be the most exciting beef in a long time imo.
yea, just some nice underground stuff
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:45
Quick, someone post this on The Jokerr's facebook wall to stir shit up
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:48
We need someone to hack Hopsin and say something like "Jokerr's a lil bitch!" that should be enough for a Jokerr diss haha.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:50
The Event wrote:We need someone to hack Hopsin and say something like "Jokerr's a lil bitch!" that should be enough for a Jokerr diss haha.
haha, I'm sure hop hasn't said anything about him for a certain reason though
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:52
AlwaysRaw wrote:
The Event wrote:We need someone to hack Hopsin and say something like "Jokerr's a lil bitch!" that should be enough for a Jokerr diss haha.
haha, I'm sure hop hasn't said anything about him for a certain reason though
He doesn't want to start shit without reason. Jokerr's not dissing him. He's dissing FV - Hopsin
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:53
Someone should post on his wall "Hey Jokerr, Hopsin just said you won't be on Knock Madness and that you are whack as fuck"
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 4:54
Hopsin is on another level...It would be like having another track with that cryptic wisdom faggot or whatever his name is.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 6:51
lol the jokerr messed up badly with his immature actions and heavy sensitivity. Knockmadness better be well mastered by whoever is doing it.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 7:54
lol i doubt hop would ever diss the jokerr on a track. hop has WAY more a of buzz than the jokerr has and pretty much all of the jokerrs fans know who hopsin is so the jokerr would be the only one benifiting from it
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 9:19
Hopsin would tear Jokerr to pieces lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 15:18
The guy just makes scumbag rap...ICP style shit...Nasty
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum