Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

So how's your guys' average day? - Page 2 Empty Re: So how's your guys' average day?

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 8:33
Well fuck
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

So how's your guys' average day? - Page 2 Empty Re: So how's your guys' average day?

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 9:30
STRANGEgenius wrote:YOU DONT DESERVE A BRAIN GIMMIE IT.

Whuf the olympics ain't that good when you go, i was bored. lol

Yeah I know its going to be pretty boring. I am watching South Korea vs Gabon (an African team) in football. So they are both going to be pretty bad. And there is no atmosphere in the stadium because everyone who is going is English and so they don't support these 2 teams and don't know any of their songs.

And then volleyball isn't really all that unless its womens volleyball where they are in bikinis but sadly it isnt. i'm just going to see the Olympic Stadium because west ham may take over it after the olympics
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 5:40
eat, smoke, shit, work, sleep, repeat
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 17:15
I'm a raging alcoholic tbh...

So...Lets say I had a chill day yesterday (Which I did)...I will most likely be feeling good about now (Which I am)...So what I do is drunk a shit ton of water (About 2 QT's) throughout the day then get to the bar at about 5pm PST. From then I drink until about 1am and eat dinner. I usually drink Jack Daniels and Diet Coke in a tall glass...After I drop 50-100 bucks I call it a night. One night of the week we get into a fight, other nights we do whip its or some shit in the bar after they close and get fucked up...Then the next day I feel like shit and dont do shit...I don't even smoke or have a beer on my hangover days...Then I just repeat. Fridays and Saturdays tho I try to make plans, go take a bitch out for sushi or some shit...But for hte most part I just like kickin it with the homies gettin faded at the spot.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 0:30
Shower..Then off to the bar...Need me some JACK DAGNALLS
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 16:17
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:

I can just imagine you sitting there listening to raw and playing Tetris when the fucking olympics are going on in front of you Hopsin 3

lol, it was in my town so i went, and my dad performed there so yeah.

SwizZz 1

He "performed" or competed?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:06
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:

I can just imagine you sitting there listening to raw and playing Tetris when the fucking olympics are going on in front of you Hopsin 3

SwizZz 1

performed, musically.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 12:52
STRANGEgenius wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:

SwizZz 1

performed, musically.

Oh, word. Makes sense now.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 13:16
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:

SwizZz 1

performed, musically.

Oh, word. Makes sense now.

yeah i don't make sense a lot, lol.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:10
Wake up in 3 pm. tired as fuck. go in my living room and either watch tv or go on my computer. around 5-6pm I eat breakfast. 6-9 I either play football, go out with my friends or shit. after 10 I go to my friends apartments or they come to mine. We either drink (only when we got money lol) or play fifa or shit. I watch tv all night and go to sleep by 6 or 7 am.

YOLO

I am atm trying to get a girl (WAAAY outta my league). 20 years old, big boobs, big nice ass but thin as fuck. You know one of them once in a lifetime. I dunno why she is so happy for me. It's a girl I've met on the internet (no she's not a dude... I hope). If she really is who she pretend to be... I am the happiest man on earth.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:48
Wake up. Television. Write lyrics. Hope I can buy a mic. Listen to music. Sleep.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum