Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zkickpush
Registered Member

Any update on Dizzy Wright upcoming MUSIC Empty Any update on Dizzy Wright upcoming MUSIC

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 18:14
Yes i know he dropped a mixtape couple of weeks ago also making a music video to "Living Independent" with Hopsin and SwizZz and he's on his first tour but i just love this man's music i dont give a crap if I'M RIDING HIS DICK Dizzy music is just inspirational to me lol and i know how he loves to drop music fast just for his fans so i'm just wondering what's the update on his upcoming music any singles he's talked about that's gonna drop soon? anything about his upcoming music bassically
CHA53
Registered Member

Any update on Dizzy Wright upcoming MUSIC Empty Re: Any update on Dizzy Wright upcoming MUSIC

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 18:43
Not that I know of. He just dropped an Album & Mixtape not too long ago--I think he's going to wait a little bit before he starts on a new project. That's what I assume, anyways.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Any update on Dizzy Wright upcoming MUSIC Empty Re: Any update on Dizzy Wright upcoming MUSIC

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 9:16
cypher with jarren tommorow!! he has definately made 2 dope songs already, with yelawolfs producer - he put on fb... I dont see why i cant start another dope album now, what else will he do with himself other than get high?
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 9:16
and spend time with his daughter i guesss..
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 22:05
Hes doin a song with Snow The Product. I saw it on her twitter. Gonna be DOPE!!!
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 22:16
Zwis wrote:cypher with jarren tommorow!! he has definately made 2 dope songs already, with yelawolfs producer - he put on fb... I dont see why i cant start another dope album now, what else will he do with himself other than get high?
Touring
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 9:09
dizzy wright probobly wont release much till his tour is over but even after that he has like a month to record before he hits the road again for the fv tour
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum