Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Saw "The Dark Knight Rises" Midnight Premiere Empty Saw "The Dark Knight Rises" Midnight Premiere

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 2:59
And it was awesome! Anybody else see it yet and what are your thoughts?

The Dark Knight Rises>>> The Avengers IMO
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Saw "The Dark Knight Rises" Midnight Premiere Empty Re: Saw "The Dark Knight Rises" Midnight Premiere

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 3:00
no, havent ordered my tickets yet.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Saw "The Dark Knight Rises" Midnight Premiere Empty Re: Saw "The Dark Knight Rises" Midnight Premiere

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 3:03
STRANGEgenius wrote:no, havent ordered my tickets yet.

See that shit!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 3:40
i am :D
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 13:49
Saw it this night 00:30 AM. Fucking awesome. Liked it better than Dark Knight even though Leadger is the best actor of every of the films. Dark Knight had more fight scens and action and you were amused the whole movie through with action, explosions and fight scenes.
Dark Knight Rises have more history in it. It took a while before batman showed up in the movie. It build up a insane story. I like how Bane not only fucked the whole police force of Gotham up, but fucked the whole Gotham up and the rest of US coudln't do shit. Mastermind. The Joker only wanted chaos. This dude wanted something worse: to see people in pain for their own matter. But... as much as I like the movie the end and twist SPOILER where Miranda is actually the kid who survived the prison and shit - and not Bane - is the only bad thing about the movie for me. I'd rather have Bane to be the evil genius with the most fucked up past ever... not a random little girl lol.
The opening scene was awesome as fuck but my favourite thing in the movie was the music. If you are gonna see the movie listen to the music in the background when it gets emotional.
btw. Robin lol.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 17:41
The dark Night rises was awseome Just watched last night
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 17:43
Yeah I hope they decide to make another one with Robin and have the Riddler as the villain. Probably won't happen though since it's the end of the trilogy.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 20:59
buddie wrote:Yeah I hope they decide to make another one with Robin and have the Riddler as the villain. Probably won't happen though since it's the end of the trilogy.

i hate Robin tbh, lol.
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 21:14
End of the Trilogy with Christopher Nolan as the director. People don't seem to remember that though, and it's the end of Batman because Christian Bale said he wouldn't do another Batman without Nolan.

Spoiler:

Oh yeah BTW fuckin' amazing! Damn I loved the movie. Bane as the villian was just perfect. Best of the series and I'm definitely going to see this again. Maybe Tuesday lol
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 0:15
As HopNation said Nolan is out. But he will (maybe) make a Justice League movie (oh god yes). Without Nolan it will be different but if another amazing director(and writer) wanna try I think it can be good. But nut many directors can make an awesome movie such as Nolan. And new writers as well. I have a few directors whom I think maybe can make nearly as good a batman movie:

- Akiva Goldsman (writen some of the old Batman movies but also an excellent producer)
- Darren Aronofsky (Writer and director for awesome movies such as Black Swan, Reqiuem of A Dream, Pi etc.)
- Gaspar Noé (Writer & director Enter The Void)

These three on the team (yes I did research on IMDB) and I would LOVE to see a new batman movie. But with some faggot hollywood bitches like Spielberg and George Lucas who raped the Indiana Jones movie.

And as HopNation... I will watch it again soon!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 0:22
Zack Zyder who've made Watchmen and is going to produce the new Superman movie (Man of Steel) can prove that he is good enough to direct a batman movie.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 6:19
anyone who doesn't use spoilers will be getting a pm from me and possibly a banning.
LTB
LTB
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/LTBMusic

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 5:45
I was really stoked to see this movie, and for me, it defiantly lived up to the hype. It was a nice way to end the trilogy. I do not want to see another one or a spinoff using these characters or that take's place in Nolan's universe. The ending was fitting. The fight scene between Bane and Batman in the sewer was just awesome. You get a real sense of hopelessness.

Anyone who is more familiar with the comic books will notice that Nolan took some liberties in the back stories of Bane and
Spoiler:
, but it made for an interesting twist. Also those familiar with the comics may recognize that
Spoiler:

Awesome movie. Saw it twice. Once in IMAX. Might go again.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 5:49
This movie is a fucking masterpiece, one of the best films I've seen in a while. TDKR>Avengers
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 11:53
I still have two questions:

Spoiler:
also
Spoiler:
LTB
LTB
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 12:09
Chokey wrote:I still have two questions:

Spoiler:
also
Spoiler:

Well, he actually
Spoiler:

and as far as
Spoiler:

Last edited by LTB on Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 12:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 12:19
LTB wrote:
Chokey wrote:I still have two questions:

Spoiler:
also
Spoiler:

Well, he actually
Spoiler:

and as far as
Spoiler:
I can see that but...
Spoiler:

but then did
Spoiler:
LTB
LTB
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 12:33
True that. You make a good point it can be interpreted either way. I feel you on being interested in film. I'm te same way. It is defiantly a good film with a good script. I feel the stories a little rushed in places, and drawn out in others. But since it's such a good movie, it is forgivable. Plus the cinematography is just outstanding.

One other thing I really liked about this film and the story is that
Spoiler:

and also the
Spoiler:
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 12:45
LTB wrote:True that. You make a good point it can be interpreted either way. I feel you on being interested in film. I'm te same way. It is defiantly a good film with a good script. I feel the stories a little rushed in places, and drawn out in others. But since it's such a good movie, it is forgivable. Plus the cinematography is just outstanding.

One other thing I really liked about this film and the story is that
Spoiler:

and also the
Spoiler:
I feel you Thumbs Up
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
LTB
LTB
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 12:52
I knew there was something not quite right about
Spoiler:
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 13:47
fuck i wanna watch this movie so bad.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 13:58
LTB wrote:I knew there was something not quite right about
Spoiler:
clap clap!
Spoiler:
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 13:59
STRANGEgenius wrote:fuck i wanna watch this movie so bad.
Im going to watch the first two movies in a few days and then Dark Knight Rises in the cinema again. Watch it or you will regret it for the rest of your life.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 14:05
Chokey wrote:
Im going to watch the first two movies in a few days and then Dark Knight Rises in the cinema again. Watch it or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

im gonna watch it, just dunno yet.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 16:35
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Chokey wrote:

im gonna watch it, just dunno yet.
You ever heard of bootlegs
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum