Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Registered Member

Metal Gear Solid 5? Hmmm Possibility... Empty Metal Gear Solid 5? Hmmm Possibility...

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 2:31
Update: Konami's UK Twitter account has called the photos fake, writing "Seriously, just in case the ‪#pinch‬ ‪#salt‬ hashtags weren't enough - the chap who claims to have set up the fake rumours has been in touch."

Despite the Tweet, Konami still declined to confirm or deny that the photos are fake when we reached out for comment.

Some blurry shots of what looks to be a Metal Gear Solid 5 presentation have surfaced, prompting speculation that the game is about to be announced.

The shots first appeared in a Reddit thread, and more have turned up on NeoGAF. The text above the title reads "Open Ground Reconnaissance Endeavour" - and Kojima's next Fox Engine project goes by the codename "Project OGRE", so that would match up at least.

Metal Gear Solid 5? Hmmm Possibility... VUkIg-610x457

This image shows the text "The moment we were cast out of heaven, we became monsters", where another reads "A Paradise is born of the bloodstained earth". Below that, you can make out the words: "-Would she have wanted this? -That doesn't matter now."

We've contacted both Konami and Kojima Productions for comment - the official line from the publisher is that it doesn't comment on rumour or speculation.

Konami UK has tweeted about it, though: "Fake or real, we love a bit of speculation! #ogre #mgs5".

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/16/is-metal-gear-solid-5-coming
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Metal Gear Solid 5? Hmmm Possibility... Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid 5? Hmmm Possibility...

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 3:24
well they r installing trophies for MGS4 in August, so possibility.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Metal Gear Solid 5? Hmmm Possibility... Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid 5? Hmmm Possibility...

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 3:32
Holy shit! If this actually gets announced, I will jump for joy! Metal Gear is my favorite game series of all time!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 9:19
buddie wrote:Holy shit! If this actually gets announced, I will jump for joy! Metal Gear is my favorite game series of all time!

article made by IGN.

Hate IGN, therefore i wouldn't say its coming, but i ain't doubting it.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 17:40
Really hope this is coming i used to love playing Metal Gear on the Ps2
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum