Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow Chat!

+30
SdoubleT
jible
anthonyFv
ImNotGay
lionMAN
Knightmare
Nidac_7
AlwaysRaw
Jeet
achmed420
DGCK
hupsun
dukeblue
Grandmaster
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
Hyde
Frankie
whufcwesthamunited
King
liftthat
Perfect Stranger
Evan Kettler
Kamikaze
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
BabySmacker
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
41OMaXiMuS
GangusKahn
34 posters
Go down
hupsun
Registered Member

Slow Chat! - Page 20 Empty Re: Slow Chat!

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 21:08
I found actual indisputable proof of that crowd surfing incident.

Slow Chat! - Page 20 V4B0Z
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 21:23
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:who is this girl? Dont wanna read the thread though.
\

Just some dirtly slut that takes it in the ass. And apparantley she grabbed Hopsins dick when he was crowd surfing.
Wanna lick her hand she touched Hops dick with
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:34
The Event wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Event wrote:I don't take the internet too seriously. I'm sorry I forgot to put an "lol" at the end of my post to show I don't take the internet too seriously. Oh, and jokes about my appearance, Like I haven't heard those before, lol. (See now it doesn't look like I care too much, lol.)

I think you're crying right now.
Nope, I'm not. I'm actually in your girlfriend's room right now. Don't ask about the stains on her bed next time you're in here. Hopsin 2 EDIT: and as I was re-reading this I actually felt bad for typing it.

@DGCK I don't know that though. When she did that I would be saying all of this stuff. I don't judge a book by it's cover.

Are you 12 years old? Serious question. I can't remember.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:41
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Event wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Event wrote:I don't take the internet too seriously. I'm sorry I forgot to put an "lol" at the end of my post to show I don't take the internet too seriously. Oh, and jokes about my appearance, Like I haven't heard those before, lol. (See now it doesn't look like I care too much, lol.)

Nope, I'm not. I'm actually in your girlfriend's room right now. Don't ask about the stains on her bed next time you're in here. Hopsin 2 EDIT: and as I was re-reading this I actually felt bad for typing it.

@DGCK I don't know that though. When she did that I would be saying all of this stuff. I don't judge a book by it's cover.

No, And I forgot to clarify that I was PMing her before Bottom Bitch posted pics and stuff, She seemed like a smart girl as I was talking to her, That's the only reason I think it's wrong to judge her if you haven't spoken to her. That is the only reason.
hupsun
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:46
The Event wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Event wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

No, And I forgot to clarify that I was PMing her before Bottom Bitch posted pics and stuff, She seemed like a smart girl as I was talking to her, That's the only reason I think it's wrong to judge her if you haven't spoken to her. That is the only reason.

Slow Chat! - Page 20 26900119
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:49
Bottom Bitch wrote:
The Event wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Event wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

lol. I usually PM new members who don't introduce themselves just to tell them "welcome". How creepy I am is not a factor in this coversation. Dizzy
hupsun
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:55
The Event wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:
The Event wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Event wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

lol. I usually PM new members who don't introduce themselves just to tell them "welcome". How creepy I am is not a factor in this coversation. Dizzy

Slow Chat! - Page 20 26900322
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 4:52
Holy shit. Our school got FUCKED UP. Will post about it when I get home.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 5:54
Jeet wrote:Holy shit. Our school got FUCKED UP. Will post about it when I get home.

too bad, imma beat you to it Hopsin 2

Jeets grade caused 1 million damage to their school LMAO.
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 5:59
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:Holy shit. Our school got FUCKED UP. Will post about it when I get home.

Lmao Wtf?
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 6:02
STRANGEgenius wrote:

What? How?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 6:14
Frankie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

What? How?

i called Jeet and he told me "last night half the grade got all the fire extinguishers and flooded every room in the school"

and theyre school is huge. he also said "some other shit"

and their whole grade got kicked out for the day . Hopsin 3
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 6:27
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Frankie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

What? How?

i called Jeet and he told me "last night half the grade got all the fire extinguishers and flooded every room in the school"

Damn! That's nuts as hell! Bes prank. Ever.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 6:28
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Frankie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

What? How?

Damn! That's nuts as hell! Bes prank. Ever.

truth. my school did nothing... for now. Hopsin 6
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 7:05
Okay. So I came to school early cuz me and my mates were gonna padlock a couple doors shut etc etc. then after the first period we get called into a year group meeting. Turns out people got the emergency firehouse and flooded the sewing and art rooms, completely destroying all the equipment (each machine cost $500+). The water also leaked through to the classroom below it, which was the woodwork room. This destroyed ALL the electrical equipment. People also graffitied in the change rooms and stuff calling certain teachers cunts etc. and they also super glued + padlocked the gates to the front of the school as well as one of our buildings, so nobody could get in. So, along with the costs of all the electronics lost, the school has to also get locksmiths to unlock and changes all the locks to the doors and gates, which all up will cost approximately $1 million. The school rang the regional office and got permission to kick us out immediately, so the whole grade had to be off the school grounds by 10am. Police will be getting involved to try and identify fingerprints that were left on some spray cams that were left over.

This is the worst muck up day that has EVER happened to our school.
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 7:08
Jeet wrote:Okay. So I came to school early cuz me and my mates were gonna padlock a couple doors shut etc etc. then after the first period we get called into a year group meeting. Turns out people got the emergency firehouse and flooded the sewing and art rooms, completely destroying all the equipment (each machine cost $500+). The water also leaked through to the classroom below it, which was the woodwork room. This destroyed ALL the electrical equipment. People also graffitied in the change rooms and stuff calling certain teachers cunts etc. and they also super glued + padlocked the gates to the front of the school as well as one of our buildings, so nobody could get in. So, along with the costs of all the electronics lost, the school has to also get locksmiths to unlock and changes all the locks to the doors and gates, which all up will cost approximately $1 million. The school rang the regional office and got permission to kick us out immediately, so the whole grade had to be off the school grounds by 10am. Police will be getting involved to try and identify fingerprints that were left on some spray cams that were left over.

This is the worst muck up day that has EVER happened to our school.

LMAO That is Epic!
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 7:11
Hahaha that messed up, imagine the following year students trying to top this. Hopsin 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 7:14
King wrote:Hahaha that messed up, imagine the following year students trying to top this. Hopsin 3

they wont lol.

thats fucking incredible muck up day.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 7:20
King wrote:Hahaha that messed up, imagine the following year students trying to top this. Hopsin 3
Lol I'm betting they wont, the school's gonna end up getting even stricter because of this. FUCK THEM #YOLO
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 7:39
Jeet wrote:
Lol I'm betting they wont, the school's gonna end up getting even stricter because of this. FUCK THEM #YOLO

lol at the photos you uploaded to facebook Hopsin 2
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 8:02
I just got another copy of Raw at bestbuy, gonna be bumping this on the road.

Slow Chat! - Page 20 16iz66r

Slow Chat! - Page 20 Trollface
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 8:05
King wrote:I just got another copy of Raw at bestbuy, gonna be bumping this on the road.

Slow Chat! - Page 20 16iz66r

Slow Chat! - Page 20 Trollface

Hahahaha that's awesome!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 9:52
fuck you Jeet.

that is all , lol.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 10:01
STRANGEgenius wrote:fuck you Jeet.

that is all , lol.
SwizZz 2
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 10:03
Jeet wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:fuck you Jeet.

that is all , lol.
SwizZz 2

for earlier, got me all worked up and shit, lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum