Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Tech n9nes official response to the jokerr Empty Tech n9nes official response to the jokerr

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 9:10

The interviewer is strangegenius from the future by the way..
Hopsin 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tech n9nes official response to the jokerr Empty Re: Tech n9nes official response to the jokerr

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 9:14
LMAO, not me.

Never heard this.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tech n9nes official response to the jokerr Empty Re: Tech n9nes official response to the jokerr

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 9:16
and the jokerr uploaded this to his youtube channel.

Wow this guy is just below low.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 11:20
STRANGEgenius wrote:and the jokerr uploaded this to his youtube channel.

Wow this guy is just below low.

The fact that The Jokerr uploaded it to his youtube channel proves that he is desperate and likes the attention Tech is giving him. He is just desperate to be dissed. He even writes "like me on facebook" in the description which just sounds a little too desperate!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 11:39
No doubt the interviewer is StrangeGenius!!!
Still fuck the jokerr. Attentionwhore.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 13:23
dude, Tech barely talked. Fuck that DJ.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:21
Tech n9nes one of the coolest guys ever.
He made the jokerr look like even more of an ass by being so humble.

That DJ has problems though lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:30
Geez i wonder how hard it is to push Tech without mentioning his family.

DWAMN.

I will kill that DJ
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 15:04
That DJ was horrible
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 16:24
I wonder how the DJ could talk so much with Tech's dick in his mouth...
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 19:46
I actually think Jokerr has means to diss Tech Hopsin 5 Tech invited him to his tour bus. And then his manager gets involved and makes him leave after all the hardship Jokerr went to get there. Why would Tech invite him if he wasn't gonna do anything to get him back on the bus? That's pretty messed up.. I think Jokerr is gonna get big than be an elephant and we will hear an elephant fight. And the elephant with the makeup will win (Even though I don't know who is better..). Tech handled it with respect and said I wish him luck in his future endevors or something like that but he also called him a p*ssy mofo.. We'll see how it goes..

Thumbs Down Look at THAT!
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 19:46
I mean Jokerr is already an elephant.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 23:49
The Jokerr is an elephant who is still stuck in the zoo, but once he releases some more music, he'll be free. Tech is a free elephant as of now, but that doesn't mean he's going to be the only elephant around. I have a feeling Tech will eventually be responding to The J to the O because once that music video is released, it might be too good to ignore.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 0:39
LOL Chokey.

@Buddie, the diss was horrible, the video won't be too good to ignore.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 0:48
STRANGEgenius wrote:LOL Chokey.

@Buddie, the diss was horrible, the video won't be too good to ignore.

I'll be the first to admit that the diss wasn't all that great, but everyone of his videos are top notch and look exceptional. The video won't dissapoint, trust me.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 3:53
First - wanted to get signed by Strangemusic badly

After - Got heavily offended by someone in strangemusic trying to give him advice on something he felt he didint need advice for.

After that - attempts to diss tech n9ne because of how offended he was

Common son!
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 6:28
Not true. he got kicked off the bus king! after all that work to get there. Maestro was dope. Cannot wait dor the video.. Hop>Jokerr still.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 10:45
so what if he made all this "work" to get there.

He shouldn't go around crying like a little girl, every day on fb about how he hates strange music.

He needs to grow up, that ugly motherfucking wack clown.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 16:13
@The Event

That's probably WHY he got kicked off the bus, it's true because the jokerr himself said it in a video a while back.

They told him he needed to work on this and that and the jokerr got offended, he probably then disrespected someone with his inflated ego and then they kicked him out for it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum