Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Marcus/Hopsin Personas Empty Marcus/Hopsin Personas

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 23:53
I'm pretty sure you all know the differences between Hopsins raps when he's more of a "Hopsin rapper", Sag My Pants, I'm not Crazy, etc. And the ones as just plain Marcus, I'm not itroducing you, Where will I go, etc.
So my idea was for a song or album cover for KM or something. It's where like it's a song where the chrous is like hopsin and Marcus talking in like the background of him singing or something and each verse he is either Hopsin or Marcus.
The cover could be a picture of him with one contact in or one not. Half side hes smiling other half he looks serious. This ideas been in my head for a while so ya just putting it all out there.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Marcus/Hopsin Personas Empty Re: Marcus/Hopsin Personas

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 23:56
AlwaysRaw wrote:I'm pretty sure you all know the differences between Hopsins raps when he's more of a "Hopsin rapper", Sag My Pants, I'm not Crazy, etc. And the ones as just plain Marcus, I'm not itroducing you, Where will I go, etc.
So my idea was for a song or album cover for KM or something. It's where like it's a song where the chrous is like hopsin and Marcus talking in like the background of him singing or something and each verse he is either Hopsin or Marcus.
The cover could be a picture of him with one contact in or one not. Half side hes smiling other half he looks serious. This ideas been in my head for a while so ya just putting it all out there.

dope idea man! Somebody on here should seriously think about making one. I'm sure Hop will be asking fans to design a cover for the album
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/kingflowproductions

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 23:59
sounds badass, just joined, got 6 posts and ur coming in with all this stuff (not a bad thing), conspiracy? your Hopsin running KM ideas through the forums to see what we think! haaa
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 0:00
Oh ya and if he did make a single about it the song should be called something like "Marcus Hopson" (Self explanitory)
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 0:05
AlwaysRaw wrote:Oh ya and if he did make a single about it the song should be called something like "Marcus Hopson" (Self explanitory)

how about Mark Us Hop Son lmao jk Hopsin 3
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 0:10
I heard Fagtron turned emo after Hop abandoned him. (you might have no idea what im talking about)

Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 0:19
King wrote:I heard Fagtron turned emo after Hop abandoned him. (you might have no idea what im talking about)

Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3

LMAO i suprisingly do.

Also, is this ever gonna be an imoticon?
Marcus/Hopsin Personas Hopsin11
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:33
thats dope homie ^
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum