Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOKE UP WITH 5 G'S IN MY BANK ACCOUNT

+8
BoomBotz
Arkade
liftthat
Kamikaze
STRANGEgenius
GangusKahn
41OMaXiMuS
12 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

WOKE UP WITH 5 G'S IN MY BANK ACCOUNT Empty WOKE UP WITH 5 G'S IN MY BANK ACCOUNT

Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 20:51
Yeah so I woke up this morning to find $5,137.65 sitting in my bank account.

I have no idea where it came from.

Should I spend it? Do you think I could get in trouble if I spent it and it turns out it was an error? Would I be resposible for that?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

WOKE UP WITH 5 G'S IN MY BANK ACCOUNT Empty Re: WOKE UP WITH 5 G'S IN MY BANK ACCOUNT

Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 20:53
I'd call a lawyer right now and ask about that...If they say its yours then I'd go rush to the bank right now, take all the cash out and tell everyone to fuck off...Then go to Vegas and blow it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

WOKE UP WITH 5 G'S IN MY BANK ACCOUNT Empty Re: WOKE UP WITH 5 G'S IN MY BANK ACCOUNT

Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:25
contact a lawyer, maybe spend it [if its yours] on some stuff to help your music?
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:37
Lucky fuck LOL
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 23:30
Bro, you know the deal...
Hookers & Coke.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 5:22
They can't do anything if you spend it.. in the end if they accidently sent it to you they still sent it to you.. you can spend it legally, right?
BoomBotz
BoomBotz
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 6:04
you little lucky mother fucker max.
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 12:33
Well your decision, but if it is a bank error and you don't alert them and spend it, then they eventually realize then you can be prosecuted. Bank errors happen all the time.

Look at it like this, if they took you to court you would have to prove you're entitled to that money.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 13:59
YO.... this shit is cray. I went to the bank and took all the money out. I have 5 g's in cash. Imah take a pic after work today and post it lol
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 14:00
41OMaXiMuS wrote:YO.... this shit is cray. I went to the bank and took all the money out. I have 5 g's in cash. Imah take a pic after work today and post it lol

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! LUCKY MOTHAFUCKA!
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 14:06
Use it to buy some new music equipment max don't go blow the shit. Make something with it, make it some fate type shit
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 14:08
Give your mom a gift

DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!
DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 15:52
HopNation wrote:Well your decision, but if it is a bank error and you don't alert them and spend it, then they eventually realize then you can be prosecuted. Bank errors happen all the time.

Look at it like this, if they took you to court you would have to prove you're entitled to that money.

Its not that cut and dry simple...There is laws you have to break. I dont think there is a law that says them messing up and accidentally giving you money to spend is illegal. Like I said, I'd ask a lawyer about it..
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 16:06
GangusKahn wrote:
HopNation wrote:Well your decision, but if it is a bank error and you don't alert them and spend it, then they eventually realize then you can be prosecuted. Bank errors happen all the time.

Its not that cut and dry simple...There is laws you have to break. I dont think there is a law that says them messing up and accidentally giving you money to spend is illegal. Like I said, I'd ask a lawyer about it..

I'm waiting for a callback from a lawyer I worked with in the past... in the meantime I snatched up all the $ outta the account, lmao.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 16:09
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

I'm waiting for a callback from a lawyer I worked with in the past... in the meantime I snatched up all the $ outta the account, lmao.

Yeah I wouldn't spend it yet tho. But all someone would need is your account # to give you that money...You could say you met someone that said they would donate money to you so you gave them your account #. How could they prove you were lying?
CHA53
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 18:16
Lmao nice... I would have got it out too. That's lucky as fuck.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 19:45
My lawyer says he thinks that put someone elses tax return into my account... but that would mean the person submitted my bank account information on accident (typo). But he said I can spend the $ and have no legal obligation to repay since the person indicated my bank account to receive the payment. I might pull a Gangus and buy some shots at the bar.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 19:48
And mine and my gf's taxes are about to go in there... another 4g's. My bank account is poppin right now, holy shit.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 19:53
41OMaXiMuS wrote:My lawyer says he thinks that put someone elses tax return into my account... but that would mean the person submitted my bank account information on accident (typo). But he said I can spend the $ and have no legal obligation to repay since the person indicated my bank account to receive the payment. I might pull a Gangus and buy some shots at the bar.

Wait til you see this next video I'm uploading...100 or so shots all together
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 20:03
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:My lawyer says he thinks that put someone elses tax return into my account... but that would mean the person submitted my bank account information on accident (typo). But he said I can spend the $ and have no legal obligation to repay since the person indicated my bank account to receive the payment. I might pull a Gangus and buy some shots at the bar.

the bartender must hate you unless you tip very well lmao haha jk LOL thats dope does everyone just keep downing them or do you take them at your own pace?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 20:10
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

the bartender must hate you unless you tip very well lmao haha jk LOL thats dope does everyone just keep downing them or do you take them at your own pace?

Rounds for everyone at the bar...And btw this last time was jsut for fun...I told the bartender not to mention it was me buying them...I didn't want a bunch of fucking people buggin me all night...I just do this because its badass
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 20:17
GangusKahn wrote:
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

Rounds for everyone at the bar...And btw this last time was jsut for fun...I told the bartender not to mention it was me buying them...I didn't want a bunch of fucking people buggin me all night...I just do this because its badass

thats sick shit lol go up to every hot girl in order and give em a shot like 3 shots each hahaha
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 22:18
daum maxi you rich :P
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum