Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Me buying shots for everyone at the bar Saturday Empty Me buying shots for everyone at the bar Saturday

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 18:40
I did this twice...This is actually two videos meshed into one...We ran outta shot glasses every time lol

TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Me buying shots for everyone at the bar Saturday Empty Re: Me buying shots for everyone at the bar Saturday

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 19:15
so ur THAT GUY? thats gotta suck, spending $100's on people at the bar just to "stand out" and have a good time. Bet you went home without a piece of ass too. btw this not a personal attack, more of an outlook on a certain "type" of person that I have encountered many times.

I knew a guy just like this, spent all his $ at the bar buying rounds for people that didnt even give a shit about him. never got decent pussy, even after spending a ton of $ on the bitches. shit is very sad. I hope you can wake up one day and defeat your alcoholism like he did.

personality > money

GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Me buying shots for everyone at the bar Saturday Empty Re: Me buying shots for everyone at the bar Saturday

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 19:36
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:so ur THAT GUY? thats gotta suck, spending $100's on people at the bar just to "stand out" and have a good time. Bet you went home without a piece of ass too. btw this not a personal attack, more of an outlook on a certain "type" of person that I have encountered many times.

I knew a guy just like this, spent all his $ at the bar buying rounds for people that didnt even give a shit about him. never got decent pussy, even after spending a ton of $ on the bitches. shit is very sad. I hope you can wake up one day and defeat your alcoholism like he did.

personality > money

I can name each person in this video by name lol. And when you got $100's to blow it dont mean shit. Its not about standing out or bragging...Its having a good time. And what makes you think I went home after this? And no ass? Lol...I probably get more ass in a month then you will in a lifetime you fat ginger ugly mother fucker.

Btw, right after I bought a bunch of these shots ($2 each btw lol) A guy came up and bought 180 dollars worth of partron shots....We take care of eachother down here...Your bitch ass just talks shit online, I've called you out many times.

You punked out then, and you'll punk out this time too...Come see me at this bar homey...Lets see who gets respect.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 20:10
I need to drink with you!
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 20:30
well I said I wasn't really being personal, I was saying more of an "in general" scenario. but since your vagina is bleeding again, I can play along.

When is the last time you even had a gf and how long did you date her for?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 20:35
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:well I said I wasn't really being personal, I was saying more of an "in general" scenario. but since your vagina is bleeding again, I can play along.

When is the last time you even had a gf and how long did you date her for?

You can say your speaking in general but its obvious you aren't...Like I said I'm done listening to your depressed rants on this forum. If you wanna man up and not punk out come see me like yous aid you would.

I've already warned you about spam on this forum...And since all you do is TALK, I'm gonna ban you for a day for breaking the rules for a 2nd time. Read the rules when you get back.
RapLord81
RapLord81
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 20:42
I dont know you Gangus but I gotta agree wit Fakehopsin on this one. I would never waste $ like that. Make those people buy their own drinks. I dont think you are driving around in a lamborghini, and thats the only way youd have biz spending $ like that.

But what bar is this maybe I'll stop by and drink for free some night Cool
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 20:46
RapLord81 wrote:I dont know you Gangus but I gotta agree wit Fakehopsin on this one. I would never waste $ like that. Make those people buy their own drinks. I dont think you are driving around in a lamborghini, and thats the only way youd have biz spending $ like that.

You live in SoCal? Its not wasting money lol, its having fun. Like I said, I'm not trying to brag about money and shit...Its just not that much. And if you count em you'll see that there is like 31...They normally charge 4 a shot...I gave him a 50 for all those...Its a hometown bar, we do shit like this all the time. We dont kick it with greedy faggots...What goes around comes around.
RapLord81
RapLord81
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 20:48
GangusKahn wrote:
RapLord81 wrote:I dont know you Gangus but I gotta agree wit Fakehopsin on this one. I would never waste $ like that. Make those people buy their own drinks. I dont think you are driving around in a lamborghini, and thats the only way youd have biz spending $ like that.

You live in SoCal? Its not wasting money lol, its having fun. Like I said, I'm not trying to brag about money and shit...Its just not that much. And if you count em you'll see that there is like 31...They normally charge 4 a shot...I gave him a 50 for all those...Its a hometown bar, we do shit like this all the time. We dont kick it with greedy faggots...What goes around comes around.

No, i'm not from SoCal, I was just messing wit ya. My homies dont look out like that so this kinda shit doesnt proccess in my brain, lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 20:51
RapLord81 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

No, i'm not from SoCal, I was just messing wit ya. My homies dont look out like that so this kinda shit doesnt proccess in my brain, lol.

Yeah if I didn't have money to blow I wouldn't do it...I got bottles for days, thats nothin....This was just a fun thing to do....They hook me up fat down there on drinks.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 21:28
People are quick to judge.. lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 21:32
King wrote:People are quick to judge.. lol

Me buying shots for everyone at the bar Saturday Hater_gonna_hate_03
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum