Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

DMX Wants To Collabo With Adele & Sade Empty DMX Wants To Collabo With Adele & Sade

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 13:52
DMX has collaborated with an impressive list of female singers throughout his career including Mary J. Blige, Monica, Faith Evans and the late Aaliyah, the latter whom he crafted the track “Back in One Piece” with and starred alongside in the movie Romeo Must Die (2000).

If X has it his way, he’ll be collaborating with a few more famous lady crooners soon, and at the top of his list are two very unlikely choices.

“Sade and Adele,” X recently told XXLMag.com. When asked why, the Dog gave off-the-cuff responses. “I love chubby girls,” he said in reference to the ultra-talented Adele, who won six Grammys, including Album of the Year, in February. As for Sade: “I love her,” he simply said.

This comes after Dark Man X said he was hoping to do a record with Alicia Keys in a separate interview with XXL last summer. It’s certainly possible, considering that Keys is of course married to Swizz Beatz, a regular collaborator of X’s throughout his career. Swizzy even joined X on stage during the Dog’s first show back in New York City in years last Thursday (Feb. 23) at SOBs.

A few artists that DMX isn’t likely to collaborate with anytime soon are Drake and Jay-Z. In an interview with The Breakfast Club on New York’s Power 105.1 radio station last week, X expressed his distaste for both.

“I don’t like anything about Drake,” X said bluntly. “I don’t like his fuckin’ voice. I don’t like none of the stuff he talks about. I don’t like his face. I don’t like the way he walks, like nothing. I don’t like his haircut.”

He also shared sentiments about how he feels like Hov screwed him over while President of Def Jam.

“How do [Jay-Z] listen to a whole album, pick a single, shoot a video then don’t know,” said DMX. “Okay, I see what’s really good. You tryin’ to eliminate the competition.”

DMX’s Undisputed, his first album in six years, is tentatively due in the second quarter, despite an original release date of March 27.

Source
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

DMX Wants To Collabo With Adele & Sade Empty Re: DMX Wants To Collabo With Adele & Sade

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 13:52
he can rap like a beast, they can sing like beasts

shit would be epic.
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

DMX Wants To Collabo With Adele & Sade Empty Re: DMX Wants To Collabo With Adele & Sade

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 14:51
STRANGEgenius wrote:he can rap like a beast, they can sing like beasts

shit would be epic.
but it still has a chance of sounding
like some Novi Novak shit.......straight
up terribad
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 17:05
This could be effective..
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 20:43
Skepticism wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:he can rap like a beast, they can sing like beasts

shit would be epic.
but it still has a chance of sounding
like some Novi Novak shit.......straight
up terribad

yes but i doubt it Thumbs Up
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 7:08
X will probably do the song, bang the chicks, then get arrested...

On subject, the song shall be fire if X gets lyrical and Adele sings well.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum